Three

It was the day before the train left for Yule. It was Hogsmeade weekend, and Harry was excited; he could use the opportunity to get a gift for Ron and Hermoine, but first, he had to get some money from his vault at Gringotts.

So after breakfast that morning, he hurried back up to the tower and changed into his muggle clothes before heading out with the other. Once he got to Hogsmeade he went to the three broken sticks and used the floo to Diagon Alley.

Stepping out into the Leaky Cauldron he waved to Tom before heading out into the busy streets. He made it to the bank after having to stop multiple times to sign autographs for his fans. He entered the bank and made his way to the front desk.

"Welcome to Gringotts, how may I help you?" The female goblin said.

"Hello, I would like to withdraw some money from my vault, please," He said.

"Name?" the goblin asked, and he told her. "Sorry, Mr. Potter, but before we allow you to withdraw, you will have to speak to the head Goblin Gripclaw," she said and motioned for another Goblin to come forward and lead him toward an office.

"Ah, Harry Potter, you're a hard wizard to get in touch with," Gripclaw said as he saw Harry enter. He memorized for him to sit and waited till he was comfortable enough to start.

"Mr. Potter, we at Gringotts have come to notice some suspicious activities going on in your vault. We have sent you letters but have not heard back from you regarding what actions to take," Gripclaw said, and Harry frowned.

"I haven't received any letters," he said and the goblin hummed.

"Right, well before we continue we must perform an inheritance check, since you are now seventeen years old, along with a vault test to see what has been happening," Gripclaw said as he pulled out two pieces of parchment and placed them along with a father in front of harry.

"Three drops of blood on each parchment," he instructed and Harry did as told. He picked up the dagger and cut his finger dropping the blood on the parchment and wat, hung and the swirl into words. Once they were both done, he picked up the first one and read it.

'Vaults:

500 galleons a month to Ronald Weasley Family from the Potter vault

800 galleons a month to Authur Weasley Family from the Potter vault

800 galleons a month to Molly Weasley Family from the Potter vault

500 galleons a month to Ginny Weasley Family from the Potter vault

1500 galleons a month to Albus Dumbledore from the Potter vault

700 galleons a month to the Dursley Family from the Potter vault

500 galleons a month to Hermione Granger from the Potter Vault'

It read, and Harry scolded deeply at the paper. "So, they are taking money from my vault without me knowing?" He asked, his voice tight as he clenched the parchment. He handed it to Gripclaw who read it over.

"It seems so," he replied, "We can have the money returned to your vaults within the next Twenty-four hours if you wish, with interest," The goblin said and Harry nodded.

"Yes, I would like that," He said as he picked up the other apartment and read it.

'Fraudulent Birth Certificate:

Name: Harry James Potter

Mother: Lily Potter nee Evans (Deceased)

Father: James Potter(Deceased)

Godmother: None

Godfather: Sirius Black

Real Birth Certificate:

Name: Kuno Riddle

Mother: Tom Riddle (Submissive Vampire)

Father: Unlisted

Godfather: Severus Snape

Mate(s): UNKNOWN

Lord to:

Black

Potter

Gryffindor

Hufflepuff

Ravenclaw

Hogwarts

Heir to:

Riddle

Slytherin

Creature Inheritance: Veela Dom/Sub (by Albus Dumbledore)

Block and Positions:

Magical Core: 70% blocked (by Albus Dumbledore)

Parselmagic: 60% blocked (by Albus Dumbledore)

Wandless Magic: 90% blocked (by Albus Dumbledore)

Love potion: keyed to Ginny Weasley (by Albus Dumbledore)

Hate Potion: keyed to Tom Marvolo Riddle, Severus Snape, Malfoy Family, Slytherin, Dark Side. (by Albus Dumbledore)

Trust Potion: keyed to Ginny Weasley, Molly Weasley, Ron Weasley, Arthur Weasley, Hermoine Granger, and Albus Dumbledore. Light side, The Order Of The Phoenix (by Albus Dumbledore)

Forced Glamor: (by Albus Dumbledore)

Learning abilities: Blocked (by Albus Dumbledore)

Illegal Marriage Contract: to Ginny Weasley signed by Molly Weasley and Albus Dumbledore'

To say he was furious was an understatement. How could they betray him like this?

He slammed the parchment down on the table making Gripclaw jump and pick it up and read it. A dark look passed over the goblin's face as he read the words.

"Can I have the blocks and portions removed?" Harry asked, standing from his chair in favor of pacing the office.

"Yes, of course," The goblin said, standing and motioning for Harry to follow him.

They went into a different room where there was an altar. He was instructed to strip and lay on the altar after being given a potion to drink.

He laid down and Gripclaw started to chant. Pain overtook him as he lay on the table and he couldn't help but scream.

After what felt like hours, the pain stopped, and he lay there. Panting and covered in sweat. He was given some water to drink as he sat up.

A mirror appeared in front of him as he stood and he was shocked to see himself. He had blonde, almost white hair, his eyes were ruby red, his skin a bit smooth, and he looked like a true pure-blood wizard. But what shocked him the most were the two large white wings jutted out of his back.

"Wow," he said as he gently ran his fingers over them.

"Mr. Potter, do you still wish to withdraw money?" Gripclaw asked and Harry nodded.

They headed back to the office, and Gripclaw gave him a card that could be used both in the muggle and Wizard worlds.

After that, Harry left Gringotts. After deciding he would not be going back to Hogwarts, there was nothing meaningful for him there, he went about shopping for a few outfits before heading to the Leaky Cauldron to get a room.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 955

Re-published: May 4, 2024, 8:30 am

When are you reading this?