Four

Name change for Harry

It was two days into Yule, and Kuno had a plan; he was going to try and apparate to his parents, or the one he knew of. He thought that maybe because of his magical connection to them that maybe it would help.

He also found a spell that would strengthen the connection for a few hours between him and his parents, so he really hoped it worked. He packed the few stuff he bought in a trunk he purchased before shrinking it down with his new wand. He had to get a new one as his old one didn't work with him anymore.

After he was prepared he said the spell and felt the connections grow. Focusing on the strongest one he apparated away.

He felt the familiar twist in his stomach and seconds later, he landed hard on something, causing a person to yelp.

He groaned as he opened his eyes to see Tom Riddle looking down at him wide-eyed.

A door burst open, and he looked over to see Lucius, Narcissa, Bellatrix, and the LeStrange brother standing in the doorway, wands raised.

"Potter? What are you doing here?" Riddle asked after he composed himself.

Kuno stumbled to his feet and groaned at the pain in his back. "I'm here because I wish to talk with you," he said, his eyes scanning the room, seeing that he was in an office.

He slowly made his way over to a chair placed in front of Tom's desk and sat down. "It seems, the light is not so light. They have done things that completely contrast their words. I never questioned it till now, but it's very clear," He said, looking straight at Tom.

"What are you talking about Potter?" He heard Lucius say as the blonde walked further into the room.

"Did you know that they steal from people's vaults, mine more than others? They illegally use potions and spells to get people to do what they want. And I know you know this one," he said, pausing for dramatic effect. "They kidnap kids from their families and hide them," he said, and he saw Tom's eyes flash.

"How did you know?" He asked, his voice more of a growl.

"Know what?" Bellatrix asked, finally chiming in.

"He knows about Kuno," Tom said and a gasp went up around the room.

"But how?" Lucius asked, and Kuno dug the parchment from Gringotts and threw it on the table.

Tom picked them up and read them, his magic swirling as he read the paper, but suddenly it stopped, and there was an eerie calm over the room.

"Out," Tom said, and Kuno felt his heart drop. His family didn't want him. Of course, they wouldn't. He moved to stand. "Not you, them," Tom said, glaring at the others in the room.

They quickly exited except Lucius, who suddenly stopped at the door and looked back. He frowned as he closed the door and walked toward Kuno.

He stopped in front of him and looked him deep in the eye. "Drop the glamor," he said.

"Lucius," Tom said with a bit of warning in his voice.

"I'm sorry, My Lord." As he looked toward Tom, he said, "I just felt oddly connected to him." He looked back at Kuno and ordered him to drop the glamor, which he did.

Lucius gasped as Tom swore.

"You, you're a Malfoy," Lucius said, stirring wide-eyed at Kuno. "How?" he asked, and the younger blonde frowned.

"Well, I don't know. Only my mother was listed on my birth certificate," Kuno said, and Tom sucked in a breath as they two looked at him.

"Tom?" Lucius said and the man looked at him. "Is he...mine?" He asked hesitantly.

Tom looked at the two before groaning. "Yes," he whispered.

"Fuck, so that's what I've been feeling. The other magical connection," Lucius mumbled to himself then froze. "But, your Kuno," He said as if the news of who he was had just settled in.

"Yup," Kuno answered.

"But Kuno was Tom's son, and if you're Kuno and you say you're my son, then...what? Tom?" Lucius asked, looking at the man who glared down at his desk in favor of not looking at either.

"Merlin," Tom said as he felt the two eyes continue to bore into him. "Lucius, you weren't supposed to find out like this, or at all, really," Tom said as he hesitantly pushed the parchment over to the blonde, who picked it up and read it.

"You said his mother died, Tom," Lucius hissed, "That you were his only parent," he finished and Tom sighed, running a hand over his face.

"You didn't know I was your son?" Kuno asked, and Lucius looked at him before shaking his head.

Just then, the door opened, and Narcissa stood there with a scowl, "Lucius, we have to go," she said, and Lucius sighed before looking at her.

"Not now, Narcissa," he said, and she huffed.

"Yes, now," she demands louder, and Lucius puts the papers back on the desk before looking at Tom.

"We're talking about this later," He said as he went to the woman standing in the doorway of the office. The door shut behind them and Junk turned to look at the brunette sitting behind the large desk.

"I guess you want answers huh?" He asked and the younger man nodded.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 864

Re-published: May 4, 2024, 9 am

When are you reading this?