Five

"We were drunk," Tom said and Kuno frowned.

"Drunk?" He asked and Tom nodded.

"We were at a party: Me, Lucius, Severus, and a few other of my followers. When it ended, a few of us went back to Malfoy Manor and continued to celebrate. I got drunk, then Lucius, and at around ten p.m., we were completely off our rockers. And it was just me and Lucius. Things got out of hand, and we slept together that night. I woke up first the next morning and left before he even woke up.

A week later, he announced his engagement to Narcissa, and two weeks later, they were married. They left on their honeymoon. While they were home, I started to feel ill; I called a healer and found out I was pregnant. I-I didn't know what to do. I planned on telling him, but he spent longer than expected on the honey money. They came back two months later with the news that Narcissa was pregnant. And I couldn't ruin that for him. He was so in love and happy.

So I hid it with glamours and scent blockers. You were supposed to be born first, but um...you weren't as developed as you should be. So I had to stay in bed with a twenty-four-hour healer, taking potion after potion to get you ready by the tenth month. They used spells to prolong it as long as possible. When the tenth month came, you were ready. I gave birth.

You were the most beautiful baby I ever saw. Chubby cheeks and all. I took you home a week later, with glamor on so no one would know. You met Draco and you two were instant friends, wouldn't sleep without each other, and wouldn't be separated.

I told them your mom died giving birth because I didn't want them to ask questions. You were mine and that was it. Then you were kidnapped. We looked everywhere in the Wizarding World, but we couldn't find you," Tom told him, and he sat there taking it all in.

"Were you ever going to tell me that he was my dad if I wasn't kidnapped?" Kuno asked and Tom nodded.

"I did, I wanted to wait until you were old enough to understand before I told you," Tom said, as he stood and walked around his desk, he knelt before him and took his hand in his. "You must understand, I did what I thought was best because I didn't want you to grow up as the Malfoy bastard child, Kuno," He finished and Kuno looked at him, before closing his eyes

He understood Lucius was already married when he was born. He was the bastard child that would be looked down on by the rest of society.

"I understand," he said, and he heard Tom sigh.

"Thank you," he said, gently squeezing his hand. Let's just hope Lucius will; you won't believe how stubborn he is," he said, standing.

"You can stay here if you wish. Not many people come here. We can have lunch since it's about an hour later. But after dinner, I have company coming over. I have a meeting with a Vampire and a Werewolf. The meeting is tomorrow after breakfast, but they will be arriving tonight," Tom told him in a way that did not seem too pleased, motioning Kuno to stand.

"They do not get along?" The younger male asked to follow him out of the room.

"I don't know; to my knowledge, they never met, but they have done a few works through me," Tom explained as they made their way to the dining room.

"But aren't you a Vampire?" Kuno asked and Tom nodded.

"Yes, but I have been friends with them both for a long time," He said.

They sat down and talked through the meal.

Kuno has to reevaluate his original view of the dark lord, it seems they had been wrong.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 642

Re-published: May 4, 2024, 9:30 am

When are you reading this?