Eleven

The room was silent, nobody seemed to know what to say.

"Y-you were Potter?" Draco stuttered and Kuno nodded. "How?" He asked, and Kuno explained.

Kuno looked over at his mates, who had yet to say anything. He knew Fenrir wouldn't particularly have an issue with him being Potter because they had never really encountered each other. It was Snape he was worried about. He and the potion master had so many harsh things in their past.

"Excuse me," Severus said, as he got up and left the table. Kuno looked after him before looking back at Tom who nodded his head toward where the man had exited.

Kuno stood and exited the room; halfway down the hall, he heard football steps behind him. Turning around he saw Fenrir a few steps behind him.

"Alpha Fenrir," The large man stopped, gray-blue eyes looking at him.

"Kuno," He said, his voice rough and deep.

They stared at each other for a few seconds before Kuno turned and started walking again, and judging by the footsteps behind him, so did Fenrir.

"Do you know where we are going?" The wolf asked and Kuno nodded.

"Yes, Tom gave me a tour of the mansion yesterday; I suspect he will be down in his lab if not. Then his bedroom," He said as he descended the stairs to the dungeon.

There was a door at the end of the stairs. Kuno raised his hand and knocked. "Go away," Snape's voice said from the other side of the door.

"Severus, it's me and Fenrir." Kuno called, "We need to talk,"

They heard a curse before a reply, "You need to leave," Snape's voice came back more urgent.

Frowning, Fenrir looked down at the shorter Veela. He reached out, gripped the lock, and slowly pushed the door open, only to be shot back. Orange binds surrounded him and stuck him to the opposite wall.

Kuno yelled in shock as Snape appeared in the doorway and pushed him back; when they both stood outside the door, he closed it behind him.

"What the hell?" Fenrir growled and Snape barely glanced up at him.

"I am making wolfbane; I don't think you would want to be exposed to the fumes," He said as the bonds fell from the werewolf, releasing him.

"Oh," Fenrir said, as the three stood in silence for a few seconds. "Well as much as I love this awkward moment, we need to take it, so let's go," he said, turning around and going back the way he came, leaving the other two to follow.

They went up the stairs and followed Fenrir to his room. They entered the room and Severus sat hesitantly on a chair by the fire, Fenrir leaned on the bedpost, and Kuno sat on the window seat.

After a few minutes, Fenrir asked, "Are we going to try to be mates, work out our differences, or go our separate ways?"

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 471

Re-published: MAy 4, 2024, 12:30 pm

When are you reading this?