Twelve

"I want to be mates," Kuno said, and Fenrir nodded, and they both turned to look at Severus who silently sat there.

"What about you little vampire?" Fenrir asked, and Severus looked up before looking away. "Why do you hate wolves?" Fenrir asked, and the two in the room winced, both knowing the reason why.

"He was attacked," Kuno said, and Severus glared at him, while Fenrir looked a little wide-eyed.

"Attacked?" Asked the werewolf.

"By Remus Lupin, one of the wolves you created," He said, and Fenrir flinched a little.

"Right," Fenrir said, looking at the Vampire. He walked over to the seat across from Severus and sat down. "I guess I have some explaining to do," he said, and the two looked at him.

"I know you both know the graphic details of my life; I won't apologize for what I did because my species was dying out because of you wizards. You hear the word werewolf, and the first thing you want to do is hunt us and kill us; you never thought about our families or if we ever even did anything wrong. So I won't apologize for taking a few of your people to replace the ones you've taken," He said, before paying to sign heavily. "But now, my perspective on that has changed, taking from your people to replace mine won't solve anything. Killing mine, taking yours it's just a never-ending cycle. My people have been growing over the years and someone, an old friend, taught me that what I was doing wasn't right. I haven't changed a person without their permission in 20 years. We've stayed away from the war over the years and we plan to keep it that way unless we are attacked," He finished, and the two in the room were silent.

"I understand," Kuno said, and Fenrir looked at him. "You've seen your mistakes. We've all made them," he finished, and the werewolf smiled at him.

They turned to the vampire in the room, who had been silent since they entered. "Professor," Kuno said, and the man looked at him. His face was expressionless, but his eyes held all his emotions. We won't make you mate with us if you don't want to," he said.

Without saying a word Severus stood and left the room.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 377

Re-published: May 4, 2024, 1 pm

When are you reading this?