Fourteen

"Couldn't you have chosen something else?" Severus asked, self-consciously running his hand down his robes.

They were dark green with silver trimming. They clung to him like a second skin. His hair was loose and hanging down past his shoulders. It was washed, brushed, and soft. His glamor had dropped, and his vampire features were showing.

"No," Tom said as his red eyes scanned his best friend. "You look good," He said, and Severus blushed.

"Yeah, whatever," he said, folding his arms across his chest. "You should get dressed," Severus said as he examined himself in the mirror.

A few minutes later Tom came out of the walking closet fully dressed. He was wearing a dress robe similar to his. The red of his robe matched his eyes and it had black trimmings.

Severus looked at his friend and sighed. Tom looked downright handsome in his clothes.

"Let's go," Tom said as he led him out of the room and down to the ballroom. They reached the entrance and Tom turned to Severus with a smile before frowning.

"What?" Severus asked as he pulled his big black teacher's robe closer around his shoulders.

Tom simply reached out his hand and pulled the robe off him before dropping it onto the floor and pulling him into the room where the other death eaters were.

Kuno stood beside his Alpha as he waited for his dad to enter the room. He was dressed in green robes that his father had picked out for him. While Fenrir was dressed in his usual trench coat outfit.

The door to the ballroom opened and Kuno looked over to see Severus being pulled in by Tom. His breath caught in his throat as he looked at his mate.

"Wow," Kuno gasped.

"Fuck," Fenrir said behind him as he, too, watched Severus walk further into the room.

"Kuno, Fenrir," Tom said as he got closer to them.

"Tom, Happy birthday," Fenrir said, patting the other man on the shoulder.

The party continued until late hours; by 9:30 most of the guests had left, leaving only Severus, Kuno, Fenrir, Draco, Lucius, Rabastan, Rodolphus, Crabbe, Goyle Sr., Yaxley, Nott, Karkaroff, Viktor Krum, Bellatrix there.

They were now sitting in the living room, having light conversations with each other. Draco was cuddled up to Krum, they found out they were mates tonight. Krum is a vampire.

Severus glared at Tom from his seat on the couch beside his mates. As if feeling his glare, Tom turned to him before sighing.

The LeStrange twins, who were in the middle of recalling a hilarious event, paused and looked over at the Vampire with red eyes, who was calmly looking at them.

Raba stood followed by his twin, they made their way over to the other Vampire and pulled him up by the hand causing him to yelp as they pulled him out of the room.

Severus watched as his friend was dragged off by his two mates before scowling and turning to his mates. "Kuno, Fenrir," he said almost in a whisper, but the two heard him and turned to him. "Can we talk?" he asked, and Kuno stood and held out a hand to him in an answer that he took. He was pulled out of his seat and out of the room as well.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 534

Re-published: May 4, 2024, 2 pm

When are you reading this?