Eighteen

The two Malfoy males sat on the train to Hogwarts. They had a compartment to themselves, which they were both grateful for. Kuno sat silently reading a book while Draco attempted to do the same but stole glances at the other every few seconds.

"What is it, Draco?" Kuno asked, putting down his book and looking up at the older boy, who blushed having been caught.

"I-I want to apologize for how I treated you previously," Draco said and Kuno gave him a smile.

"It's quite fine; we were on different sides of the war," He said, and Draco nodded but still looked a bit conflicted. "Don't worry about it Draco," Kuno said, as the door to their compartment.

Looking at the group that entered, Kuno recognized them as Parkinson, Zabini, Goyle, and Crabbe. The group looked at him skeptically as they sat down, Zabini sitting next to him.

Kuno felt eyes on him and looked up to see Pansy looking at him from where she sat right in front of him. "Can I help you?" He asked and the girl gave him a once-over before stretching out her hand.

"Pansy Parkinson, a pleasure to meet you," She said, Though her voice said otherwise.

"Kuno Malfoy Riddle, Draco's brother, and your lord's son, I would watch that tone if I were you," he said, not bothering to shake her hand. The four newcomers looked at him, shocked, before turning to Draco, who nodded. Kuno rolled his eyes at them before opening his book again.

They arrived at the castle, and Kuno felt the warmth of familiar magic surrounding him as he entered the great hall, where the first years were waiting to be sorted. He looked up at the teacher's table and found the eyes of his mate. He smiled at him, and Snape tilted his head in acknowledgment.

He made it through the sorting, the welcome speech, and the feast with Dumbledore glaring at him and whispering about where Harry Potter could be.

After the feast, they were led down to the common room by a prefect, where Snape was waiting for them. The second to seventh years went to their rooms while the First years stayed behind for their head-of-house speech. Kuno stood at the back of the crowd. His eyes roamed around the room as Snape gave his speech. He only realized that the man was done when his vision was blocked by black.

"Do you want to head to my quarters? We could wait for Fenrir there," Severus suggested, and Kuno nodded. Severus led him out of the common room and down the hall to his own private quarters. They entered the rooms, and Kuno looked around impressed. Severus took off his outer robes and headed to the bedroom, with Kuno following closely behind.

Kuno stopped in the doorway and gaped at the sight of the room. There was a bed big enough to fit him, his two dads, his two mates, and Draco with his mate. There was a pile of sheets piled into the center which he immediately recognized as a nest. He read that the submissive used the nest as a safe space for themselves, their mates, and their children when they arrived. He also learned that he shouldn't enter without being allowed either.

The floo flared and a heavy thud was heard, the two rushed out to see Fenrir lying on his back in front of the floo covered in soot. Kuno chuckled as Severus went over to help the wolf off the floor. "I hate the floo," Fenrir said as he stood up.

"Anyways, I got the treats," He said, holding up a pouch filled with lemon drops.

Before they had left, Tom had informed them of a change of plans. Instead of just killing the old fool in the final battle. They would slowly poison him and watch as he slowly died. While that was happening, they would reveal bits and pieces of information about what he had done. and watch as the wizarding world slowly slipped through his slimy wrinkled fingers.

Kuno called a house elf, and after binding it to secrecy, Fenrir handed him the bag to mix the lemon drops inside with the ones in Dumbledore's office. The treats were bought from a store in knockturn alley. They were strong and untraceable.

Severus yawned as the elf disappeared. "I have to get to bed, I have a meeting tomorrow about the upcoming school year," He said.

"Where will we sleep?" Fenrir asked and Severus looked at them nervously.

"I-I thought, we would...together...I made the nest," Severus stuttered before pausing to take a deep breath. "I can provide you with your own rooms if you wish, " He said.

"You made your nest bigger for us, didn't you?" Kuno asked. He had noticed that it was much larger than what Severus would need if he was sleeping alone. When the man nodded Kuno smiled brightly. "Then we will sleep in your nest," He said as he made his way to the vampire and took his hand leading him to the bedroom. He waved his hand and the three of them were changed into pj's. They climbed onto the bed and carefully got into the nest. Once they were settled, Severus was in the middle. They closed their eyes and dozed off.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 873

Re-published: May 4, 2024, 4 pm

When are you reading this?