Twenty-One

Kuno, Fenrir, and Severus made their way to their room. Severus made his way to the bed and collapsed onto it. Kuno and Fenrir made their way toward him, as he rolled over and looked up at them. "Ok, What is it?" The vampire asked, sitting up on his elbows.

"Well," Kuno said, climbing onto the bed beside him and running a hand through his hair. "We thought, because we have a break from school now, and with everything going so well with Dumbledore, that maybe we could complete our mating," The Veela said, and Severus sat up straighter.

"Complete the bond? you mean..." he asked trailing off, and Kuno gave him a slight nod.

"Yeah, you don't have to if you don't wish to," Fenrir said, moving closer to the two, "We just thought it would be a good time to," He said, and the submissive paused, his eyes flashing back and forth between his two mates and his fingers gripping his pants as he thought it over.

"I...I would like to do it," He said after a while, and the two grinned at him. "If I am being honest I have been thinking about it as well," Severus said.

Fenrir smirked as he finished talking, he lifted a hand and gripped the vampire's chin before he connected their lips. Severus gasped at the sudden movement, giving the dominant access to his mouth. As they kissed, Kuno moved behind Severus, he ran a hand along his waist and licked the exposed part of the other's neck, causing him to moan into the ongoing kiss.

Kuno traced his hand up to his chest and started to unbutton his shirt, while Fenrir brought his hand down to the bulge in his pants. He pressed his palm against it, causing the man between them to gasp and buck his hips.

They both pulled away and Severus fell back onto the bed, his breath coming in soft puffs as he watched his two mates get undressed before rejoining him on the bed. They finished undressing him before going back to kissing and leaving very visible markings on his skin.

Without warning, a thick finger entered him and he moaned in both pain and pleasure. Looking down, he saw Fenrir looking up at him from between his now spread legs. He watched as the werewolf wrapped a hand around his cock before taking the tip into his mouth "Fe-n-ir," He moaned at the double sensation he was feeling.

A hand gripped his chin, and he felt something hard rub against his lips, "Open up for me, love," He heard Kuno say, and he opened his mouth allowing the dom/sub entrance.

Fenrir looked up from his spot between the submissive legs, he pulled off his cock and watched as Kuno's mouth fucked him. He pulled out his fingers and lined up with the submissive's now-prepped hole. He slowly pushed him, causing Serves to practically scream around Kuno.

Once he was all the way in he paused, giving the smaller man a moment to adjust to the new feeling and size. He watched as Kuno came before pulling out of his mouth and Severus looked down at him dazed before nodding. The werewolf slowly started to thrust into him, picking up speed as he went. Kuno maneuvered himself until his face hovered over Severus's cock and started to suck him off.

After a while, Fenrir pulled Kuno off Severus by his hair. He moved until Kuno was positioned between him and Severus and gripped Kuno's cock, jerking it off as he positioned it at the submissive's hole. He growled and bit his fangs into Kuno's shoulder as he watched the dom/sub penetrate the sub, not mating him just enough for him to feel them.

Kuno watched as his cock disappeared into Severus, groaning at the warm heat that surrounded him and the feeling of his Dom's fangs in his neck. He thrust slowly as he felt Fenrir line up with his hole before slowly sliding in, He had already prepped himself while he was sucking off Sev.

Fenrir thrust into him, causing him to jolt forward and ram into Severus making the two of them scream in ecstasy as both their pleasure spots were hit. Fenrir continued, building up speed as he wrapped a hand around Kuno's neck and positioned him so they could have a messy make-out session.

"I-i-i,..cumming," Severus groaned from his positioning, and the two quickly leaned down; the position was awkward as they kept going and marking each other as they came all over each other and the bedsheets.

They now lay flat on the bed, with Severus in the middle. They panted heavily as they cooled down. "Fuck, that was better than I thought," Kuno said, before drifting off to sleep.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 784

Re-published: May 4, 2024, 5 pm

When are you reading this?