PART ONE:JUST FOUR MONTHS BEFORE

The bell rangs**

Short break ends*

Everyone sits on their places
He ENTERS the classroom she was sitting on the last bench with her friend,her name is sky and the girl sitting next to her is kashish her very close freind.Kashish smirks giving side-eye to sky as "he" enters the 8-A class.

Is he classmate?
Is he junior?
Is he senior?

He's a teacher..a young 21 yrs old bachelor.
He is a  I.T (Information technology) teacher.
Teaching staff of orchids school is really professional and some of the ladies teacher are from Assam super cool mindset for the students and the heavenly beautiful 6 angels their name were tsheteu,ngolu,ninchu,sumi,schali,lino
A whole different world was the campus of orchids international school cause it is a residential school with strength of 4000+ students and 500+ staff a huge ground and many big buildings..And sky was 14 yrs her mother wanted sky to study in hostel because of some miserable family issues.Sky was childish but on the other hand she was most mature girl in "F5".What's F5 ? F5 was a group of 5 girls!yes it "was"!!!it was splited because of some huge misunderstandings and never again was attached..The story starts like.
Car wheels stop **
THE door opens and a 13 yr old young short heighted girl steps out of the car.Her hairs were curly,4'8 really small,specs were hiding her grief of leaving everything she left behind and came miles away from home to study and live her own life.Her mom tells her to sit near the tree and goes to check the paper work for admission.Sky holds her small 4 year old sister's hand picks her up and whispers in her year "Pritha this is going to be my life now" "be good and study well" and don't irritate our mom.Preetha?yes she is 4 year old cutest little girl preetha is a word derived from mahabharat.KUNTI mother of pandavas was called by the name preetha.And similarly like kunti Preetha was generous and lovable child.As their mother comes they sit in the car again and then the car stops again at the residential area.Sky lifts off the luggage,tears were continuously coming down the cheeks of mother but sky didn't even look back cause she knew everything collectd in her heart will burst out and silently she goes to her dorm and soon her mother leaves the campus..

When u don't get peace in your own home u wander around to find HOME!!
AND that was the reason because sky wasn't happy but still wasn't too sad to leave the hell behind and start a new story of her own the bad things happened with her in her past.She wanted it to be the PAST only she didn't wanted them to again ever come in new life again cause she wanted happiness and she wasn't in search of that.Sky wanted the happiness to follow her path along with her.Maybe she found the happiness but  there's always something that about her. The happiness never stays with her for a long time...

She was the first girl to enter the new constructed rooms and as no one is on time.Whole room with white paint and bunk beds in straight line was crowded in the room.
In the corridor area two women's were sitting on a table.They stared at sky for 1 minute and then recognised that she is the very first girl today.They asked her some questions and then asked for her hostel pass and after some time the one lady told her to go and choose any of the bed in the room and not to unpack everything as they are going to change the rooms when every single girl comes "until then u have to leave in this dorm" sky nods at the ladies at enters the hall.The very middle most bed catches sky's eye's and she takes her heavy luggage by her own.Finally,she unfolds her mattress and leans on it for few minutes.After couple of hours the half of room was filled with girls age of 7 to 10 and sky was still staring at the ceiling.She wanted to cry but she didn't did anything.After sometime a women came with her two small daughters and for the very first time after entering the room sky looked at the girls.Now she wasn't in her own grief, she was thinking about the girls she was thinking what obligation ended up this women to leave her 6 year old and 9 year old daughter here.And sky again moved her head slightly and closed her eyes a small drop of tear slightly travels down her cheek and finally her heart ached the grief of missing someone started hitting her and she bursted with tears after crying for so long in her bed she finally decided to take some air and she got up and asked the women's for washroom and she washed her face and looked in mirror and consoled herself that everything will be okay and soon the day ended.
She waked up at 5:30.Sky wasn't s morning person but she was excited for the day and she got freshen up and soon the routine started per the timetable of school breakfast in morning,school hours, lunch,return to room,rest,ground time,dinner,sleep.When sky entered her class the room was combined with 9th,10th students,and she was shocked to not find a single girl in the whole room only boys were whispering in the class and when she started to walk to the last row where not a single boy was siting every boy was gossiping while looking at her,she felt a awkward . The hope of some new students of her age coming was crashed it was afternoon and not a single girl came but after some hours a girl named dhanashri came running towards the rector. Tall girl with artistic moles all over her face with chubby cheeks came and take place beside the rector.She was previous years student super chill and cool.

Tsheteu the classteacher scanned the class not a single sit was empty each bench was filled because of 62 students and on the last bench sky was sitting alone

Tsheteu the classteacher scanned the class not a single sit was empty each bench was filled because of 62 students and on the last bench sky was sitting alone. On the last bench tsheteu mam told kashish to sit along with her.Sky wasn't so happy about her new bench mate.Kashish gave a glance to sky but sky didn't even look back cause she wasn't happy about her.Sky made herself comfortable on her bench but she mistakenly touched kashish with her shoes  and kashish wasn't mad about this she smiled and dusted it off.This keeped happening and kashish never was angry she always gaves a plain smile and used to dust it off. Sky felt guilty about what she was doing she didn't even shared her textbook that day and everything made her guilty.So she decided to apologise the next day in free period sky apologized about her behaviour and asked if kashish wasn't mad about this and if wanted to be Freind?
They made a great bond but problems were always on sky's path.
Here entered the new person shrav she was kashishs best freind.Who didn't like kashish being sky's Freind but kashish liked their Freind ship soon one month passes and sky was tired of this things liking and disliking and all so she decided to talk to sharv and soon they started to like each other.One more girl who doesn't need explanation boycut,innocent and silent behaviour BHAGYALAXMI she entered the group.The last but not least sneh the one and only girl of the hostel who studied in 10th.Here F5 was a group of 5 people created by sky.

The main and I'll handle everything SKY.
The dumb but still a really good person KASHISH.
Shrav the rifle shooter.
BAGHYALAXMI the great humour.
Sneh the most innocent faced.

This was how F5 formed with 5 people who were connected to each other.
Soon the mid holidays were coming.Orchids is a military patterned school where after every 2 months continue school going days ,holidays are given for rest.
And soon month passes on 15 August after the program everyone went home, till then everything went happily ever after.
The F5 promised each other to come again and make the bond stronger as possible.

HERE SKY STARTED LIVING HAPPILY!
THE STARTING WAS HAPPINESS ISN'T SOMETHING THAT STICKS THROUGH SKY FOR A LONG TIME!!and that's what happens.
THERE'S A qoute that says the most loved one's are those who stab in the back.