Twenty-Two

time skip back to Hogwarts

Kuno and Severus walked into the Great Hall to see McGonagall sitting in the headmaster's chair. They looked at each other, with a smirk. Hoping that it was time for their plan to finally be completed. Other students entered the hall and looked up at the staff table, seeing the woman sitting there instead of their beloved headmaster.

Once everyone was seated and the door to the great hall closed, McGonagall stood and cleared her throat. "As you can see, our beloved headmaster, Dumbledore, is not here today. I regret to inform you that he passed away on the third day of spring break, I will be taking over headmaster duties as of date," She announced.

"I regret to inform you, McGonagall," Snape's voice came through the whispers that built up at her speech. "That you aren't Headmistress," He said, and the old woman frowned at him.

"Why Severus, of course, I am," She said, "Once the headmaster dies or gives up his position, the deputy is to take his place," She informed him.

"Unless the lord of Hogwarts says otherwise," Severus smirked. "When the headmaster dies, if there is a lord of Hogwarts, the cattle is automatically theirs, along with the headmaster's position. They are the only person who can appoint the new headmaster," he said, and McGonagall scoffed at him.

"I know that, but there is no lord of Hogwarts," She told him, and Severus only smirked.

Kuno took that as his cue to stand from his seat, followed by Draco. He made his way up to the staff table and stopped right in front of McGonagall. "I believe we have met. My name is Kuno Malfoy Riddle," he said, making sure his voice carried throughout the hall. "But you can call me the Lord of Hogwarts," he said, and the look on the old woman's face was worth it.

"I do believe, Deputy-Headmistress, that I did not appoint a new headmaster; therefore, the position is empty," he said, smirking at her as she nodded. Snape is the new headmaster. "You shall remain in your position until further notice," he said, pulling a piece of parchment out of his pocket and setting it on fire.

It vanished into thin air, and the flames went out. "Class will carry on as they would have," Snape said, addressing the students as he stood. "You are not allowed to leave the grounds, and you already know the rules," he said, dismissing the students.

As the last one left the hall, there was a pop, and Voldemort stood in the Hall. All the teachers stood, ready to fight. "I wouldn't do that if I were you," Kuno said as he walked over to the man and hugged him.

"I know you are aware. I have full control over the ministry now that Dumbledore is dead," Voldemort said. "Lucius Malfoy will be able to throw out some of those stupid laws your oh-so-great leader put into place that only benefited him and made a new era for the wizarding world," he said.

"And every member of the light will be put on trial to face what they have done under him," Severus said, joining the group, "You all thought everything that old fool did was right because he was powerful and had that fucking twinkle in his eye, that you were blinded to all the wrongs he did. Have you all thought since the beginning of the new year, Where is Harry Potter? Or did you take his word for what it is? A sack of shit?" He asked, and the teachers started to look uncomfortable. "That's what I thought."

"You will all see how foolish you were by the end of the month; I wish you the best," Voldemort said, and with that, they exited the great hall, making their way up to the headmaster's office.

"Finally, the old coot is gone and we can make the wizarding world better for everyone," Fenrir said, wrapping his arms around his two mates as the rest silently agreed with him. 

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 667

Re-published: May 4, 2024, 5:30 pm

When are you reading this?