Message

So there was a girl named Ellaine. She has a crush that she met at school and his name is Michael, Ellaine and Michael became friends they talk in messenger day and night through all the days and nights they have gotten really close, they're comfortable with each other.

One day Michael told Ellaine that he has a crush,
Ellaine asked him who's he's crush Michael did not tell Ellaine the name instead he gave clues about his crush. Ellaine thought that Michael has a crush on him because Michael is giving her mixed signals so her feelings for Michael grows.

Until in January 31 2024 9pm Michael told Ellaine that he confessed to his crush and told Ellaine who his crush is. It turns out that Michael has a crush on Ellaine's best friend whose name is Miya.

Miya knows that Ellaine has a huge crush on Michael,
Miya said that she won't fall in love with Michael, but one day Miya texted Ellaine saying that
"Ellaine I'm sorry I lied I lied that I wouldn't like Michael I'm really sorry" Ellaine replied "it's okay yous guys like each out and you guys look good together and I've already moved on" Miya asked 'are you sure that you've already moved on?" Ellaine replied "yes I'm sure" but Ellaine was lying she haven't moved on yet, she was hurt.

Ellaine decided to be cold at Michael, her chats with Michael is really short, Michael asked Ellaine if something is wrong because of her chats and she's not talkative anymore. Ellaine says that there's nothing wrong.

February 2 Ellaine messaged Michael saying "hi Michael I know I promised that nothing is gonna change but I need to break that promise for a reason that you don't need to know, I'm sorry if I wouldn't be able to message you anymore bye. Sorry "
Then Ellaine deleted her Conversation with Michael

February 3 Ellaine woke up and look at her message that she send to Michael and saw that Michael blocked her. Ellaine was so sad that she cried they were very close but they ended up being strangers
Ellaine regretted sending the message to Michael. Because of that message Michael blocked her and they grew apart.