✦ 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟮.

You finally arrive at the Easton Magic Academy with Mash, surrounded by numerous students

You finally arrive at the Easton Magic Academy with Mash, surrounded by numerous students. As you survey your surroundings, you notice three men poorly disguised as trees.

"Father, why did you even join them?" You deadpanned at them.

While you look away from them, Mash engages in his usual antics, prompting you to wait for the announcement.

Finally, a man emerges with a glowing puff of flame, introducing himself as Claude Lucci. The name sounds familiar.

After his introduction, many students shower him with compliments, feeding Lucci's ego with their admiration.

"You must think you're hot stuff, appearing out of a firestorm and all." Mash fire. You immediately choke a laugh as you immediately slap Mash mouth.

"M-mash hfhgh don't say something like that in public y-you'll get disqualified.." you try not to laugh.

"Oh.."Mash said, Lucci had an irritated look,"It's time for the first exam to take your seats."

Lucci whipped out his hand and made a chair and table out of earth. Remind you of Zhongli.

Suddenly paper came flying out of thin air and one flew on your table.

As you look at your paper, all the letters were running around like little children.

You glance at Mash to see his reaction. He attempts to command the letters to stop moving but to no avail, so he resorts to gripping the feather pen tightly with an intimidating voice.

Miraculously, the letters obey and rearrange themselves correctly, impressing you with their compliance.

Inspired by Mash's approach, you decide to employ a similar tactic but with a twist. "If you could behave, that would be appreciated; otherwise, I might resort to burning all of you," you jest, flashing a smile.

The letters, intimidated by your playful threat, promptly arrange themselves into the correct order, mirroring Mash's success.

Nexts test: COMPLETE THE MAZE.

You and mash were alone together until a yellow hair with a hair band came over and she looked cute.

"Uhm..could I possibly tag along with you?" She asked.

"Why?" Mash asked,"well you see...I thought it might work efficiently if we worked together..."

"It makes sense but I already have Y/n with me." Mash said, pulling you closer to him.

"It's okay you come with us." You said to her since she doesn't look that threatening to you guys.

Anyway she ends up tagging along with both of you, needless to say she was a clumsy person until you offer to hold hands instead.

"levious cuffus!" Suddenly both you and mash were handcuffed and leg cuffed.

"Huh?" You let out a confused noise as mash asked why she did that.

"I apologize for deceiving you both this whole time.but I have a personal reason to keep you from the goal I must stop you here." She said,

" But without us you would've already gotten eaten by the monster and we helped you so many times." You tried to guilt-trip her.

"I'm sorry.."Lemon apologized.

"So you fooled us." Mash said,"It's no use, no human can break those bonds." Lemon stated.

Suddenly Mash ripened out of the cuffs infront of her and also helped y/n too.

Lemon was shocked.

Mash grabbed you and dash out away from Lemon.

But you told mash to stop, you felt something rumbling and it was the way you parted away from Lemon.

"Mash, we have to go back and save her." you insisted, mash just agreed anyway.

As you came back to the same spot you noticed Lemon was about to get mauled by an Egyptian creature.

One thing you were known for is your raw strength considering your kind was more of a peaceful creature but if a fight broke out you weren't that weak either.

You immediately stop in front of it and take a huge leap punching it hard enough to break the head into pieces.

With mash giving it a few more hits and it was on the ground sleeping.

Lemon looked up at Mash and asked,"why did you come back?" Mash answered,"your personal reason might be the same as mine. I felt bad for you."

"I feel like you are forced to do these kinds of things since I feel like you are a good lemon person." You said looking at her. Lemon blushed furiously.

"But then neither of us will make it out in time." Lemon said,"I didn't come here without a plan so let's take a shortcut instead." Mash decided it was a good idea to punch holes to holes through walls.

"HE JUST MARCH RIGHT THROUGH!!" The students scream.

"At least we made it. There weren't any rules about cheating with magic." You tried to defend back.

The students couldn't take this very well because they felt it was unfair if he got accepted like this so they all started chanting 'go home!' What a hassle on your first day of school.

"I wish I could." Mash mutters. As the student kept complaining about mash cheating, Lemon immediately yelled,"please stop this! He's not the one at fault!" "Don't you dare!" Lucci yelled.

"SAY another word and you'll regret it. I can still reconsider our deal!" Lucci threatening Lemon

"The truth is..." you look at Lemon,"I was told to prevent him from reaching the goal by professor Lucci." She confessed.

After explaining everything she let out one thing that shocked you,"but not only did the boy save me...he also said he'd marry me." She said with a blushing face.

"I never said that," Mash stated. You,"I never thought she would be delusional considering how cute she looks." "cute?" Mash asked, "yes, lemon is cute. I like her simple look," You said.

Mash process for a moment before asking u again,"Do you think I'm cute?" You look at him with a confused look,"I.. of course you are mash.." you gave him an awkward smile.

"So I set him up. What about it? This is my exam. Who says I can't fail a student I don't like?" He glared at you.

"you three reek of commoner. You don't deserve to be here. This is a prestigious academy for the elite. We don't take in cheeky brats or paupers."

"The moment I saw your dingy robes, girl I knew you were a charity case. I figured even the poor must have their uses, but look at how you repay me."

You immediately fire back," how about you stop talking about such nonsense and take a look at yourself first just who you think you are to have some right to comment on someone else's style just because you are higher above everyone else? It makes me cringe seeing an adult person acting so childish where you raised pampers all your life that you felt the need to defend yourself from the insecurities you have."

"Damn you little!-" He pulled out his wand before you took your bow out and immediately shot toward it, breaking his wand," professor Lucci, "I may not use magic often but that doesn't mean I'm out of options either."

an. Okay done I'm lazy good night everyone♡