𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛

Nezuko

"Hello aoi" I said cheerfully running up to aoi in the hallway

"Hello nezuko, did you need something?" She asked

"Actually yes, I need your opinion on something"

"Sure, what's the matter?" She asked as we started walking whilst we talked

"So I was thinking, I really wanna save my brother like he saved me" I started "and I feel like the only way for me to do that is to become a demon slayer"

"You plan on training to become a demon slayer?"

"Yes, I've already written a letter that I'm yet to send to urokodaki requesting he train me"

"I understand, if that's what you want to do I would say you go for it but don't expect it to be easy" she told me "why haven't you sent the letter yet?"

"I don't want to leave until I'm sure that inosuke, kanao and zenitsu will be alright" I told her

"Fair enough but we can't be sure when they will wake up, and that's saying if they wake up at all"

"Oh come on aoi you need to stop being so negative. You need to have some faith, they will be fine"

"You said it yourself, you're scared to leave in case they pass whilst you're gone"

"That's not just it, I don't want them to wake up and for me to just be gone we've been a team for the past year" I mentioned "plus I want to be able to say goodbye"

"Right, well I wouldn't wait too long to send your letter. You can use Yuki if you need"

"Who's Yuki?"

"My crow"

"You have a crow?"

"As long as you finish final selection you get a crow. They were gonna put Yuki with someone else but it's quite practical to have a crow" she told me "would you like to use her or not?"

"Oh, yes please, thank you"

2 months later

"You're gonna write to us right nezuko" kiyo said

"Yep don't worry"I replied

"are you sure you have everything?" Sumi asked

"Yeah"

"You'll come back when you finish final selection right?" Naho asked

"Definitely"

"Nezuko,I have something for you" aoi said walking up to me before handing me a rice ball neatly wrapped in a napkin and a tiny drawstring bag

"Uh... What's this?" I asked

"It's wisteria, I picked it earlier so it should last a couple days" she told me "it'll keep demons away during your journey"

"Thank you aoi" I said cheerfully "well I better get going, tell zenitsu I'm sorry for not being able to say good bye"

And with that I turned away and started my journey towards mount sagiri I knew it would be a long walk and that training would be really tough but all this is to save tanjiro so I don't care.

Zenitsu
One week later

I was sitting on the floor as usual wondering when my sweet beloved nezuko would come back before I heard a knock on the door.

"Mr zenitsu, dinner is ready" I heard one of the little butterfly girls say

"Alright I'll be there in a minute" I said through the door before getting up and making my way to the shared dining room.