FIFTEEN

"no judgement - niall horan"

As I woke up from my slumber, head slightly pounding I began to remember last nights events

As I woke up from my slumber, head slightly pounding I began to remember last nights events. Rafe, I fucked Rafe Cameron. Question was where the fuck was he?

I rubbed my eyes and got up out of bed. I slipped a tank top over my naked body slipping on a red lace thong. The tank top just about covering. I headed into the living room, no sign of him there. Has he really just fucked me and bailed? That's doesn't shock me. I went outside to the porch and found a sleeping Rafe sprawled out on the tatty old sofa. Guess he didn't bail then. Shock.

"Rafe," I whispered. Nothing. "Rafe!" I said slightly louder kicking the sofa. He slowly opened his eyes and groaned as he rubbed his head. "What the fuck are you doing out here?" I questioned. "Climbing a mountain, what the fuck does it look like," he spat sitting up. "Shutup, I mean people will see you," I muttered. I know for a fact Rafe Cameron does not want to be seen with me or at my house and I for sure don't want that either. "I don't sleep in the same beds as the girls I sleep with, I either go home or find the sofa," he spoke. I scoffed. Typical. "Right well now that you're sober, maybe you could leave?" I asked giving him the cold shoulder. "Right," he said standing up.

"We should do this again some time," he said with a smirk. "Don't bet on it!" I scofffed with a little smirk and walked back inside.

I took a shower and washed all my sins away. I still can't believe I fucked my best friends brother, not only that, but fucking Rafe. The guy who makes my life a living nightmare. I rinsed my hair through making myself feel fresh again.

I decided to leave my hair wet and embrace my natural curls. I got these from my Mum. I put on a black tank top with a chequered shirt and some denim shorts finished with my black converse.

I got my bicycle and decided to head to the Chateaux. Wonder how hungover those lot are?

As I headed through the streets I was stopped by a black suv. I rolled my eyes knowing exactly who that belonged to. Topper. He rolled down the window and shouted, "rough Florence?" I shook my head and carried cycling but he continued to follow behind slowly. I came to a halt causing him to slam on his brakes. I chuckled to myself. "You know Top I might have to get a restraining order if you carry on following me the way you do!" I shouted. His face started to become a crimson red and I saw Rafe smirk in the passenger seat. I stuck two fingers up at them both and was on my way.

I arrived to the Chateaux and surprisingly all the Pogues were awake. John B was frying up some bacon with Kiara the smell lingering through my nose. "You want some?" He asked. He read my mind. I nodded my head politely and smiled.

"So you dirty stop out, how was the party after we left?" Kiara asked moving over for me to take a seat. "Good actually, your brothers got serious issues," I said looking over at Sarah. "Why whats he done now?" She furrowed his brows. "Man what hasn't he done, guys a total jerk," JJ butted in. Kie rolled her eyes at him as I continued on. "I was kissing some random guy-" "No shock there!" JJ interrupted again. Pope smacked the side of his arm. "I kissed some random guy and he pulled me back and shouted at me infront of everyone, so I left," I explained. "Ugh he was probably jealous or something," Sarah rolled her eyes, "he's always had a thing for you!"