°✮ 13°✮

I walked into the club, holding sabrina's hand. she's a wild bitch, she goes to to clubs most times, more often than i do atleast. The music blared through the speaker's as me and sab tried to swim through the crowds and reach the bar. 

"2 Margarita's", sabrina ordered. "Awe, beck and trav look so cute together" "Where?", i asked, searching the venue. "there", sabrina pointed. 

I saw them, they looked so carefree and oblivious to anything around them. He leaned in and kissed her, causing beck to grip the back of his neck as they melted into that kiss. "You are in love", i whispered. "What was that?", Sabrina questioned. "Oh nothing", i replied checking my phone. 

"Two Margarita's", the bartender said as he placed them infront of us. "Thank you", sabrina smiled. "Oh, look who's here", she smirked. "Who?" "9 o'clock", she replied, taking a sip of her drink. 

"Oh u have got to be shitting me rn", i replied. And then he saw me. Fuck.

"HIDE ME", i whisper shouted. Sabrina laughed, "HAH, NO, YOU'RE GONNA TALK" "WTF? LIKE A WEEK AGO, U WANTED ME TO FUCKING STAY AWAY FROM HIM AND NOW U WANT ME TO TALK? MAKE UP YOUR MIND" "YOUR 18 NOW..its time for u to hv a little fun", she replied, pushing me into the crowd.

I looked around trying to find sabitch, but she was no where to be found, I was still in the middle of that crowd all alone, when i finally saw a friend of mine. "Oh hey, stell", gigi greeted. "HI GI", i hugged her. "Who are you with?", she asked me. "olivia, sabrina and becky..and jack as well" "Oh cool". 

Kendall waltzed into our conversation and gave me the eye and looked at me with so much disgust that i felt like a troll. "Heyyy gigi, c'mon i hv some ppl who would like to see u" "Oh ok, bye stell!" "bye..."

I managed to get out of that club and got my breath of fresh air as i stepped out side. Since it was past 12, it was so cold. I started to rethink my stupid decision to not bring my jacket and regretted it.

"You alright, Stella?", I heard him say. I turned around. "Yeah, yeah im fine". He tilted his head to the right and smirked. "And thats why you're rubbing your arms with your hands and your nose is red?". I blushed. "Let's go inside, i know a place in their which is more quiet", he responded, offering me his hand.

TIME PASS

"how many people know about this place?" "Alot of people actually, no one comes up here cause they all wanna fuck around downstairs". He sat in a sofa infront of me, gesturing me to sit next to him. 

"So, what was that song about", he smiled. shit shit shit.... "It was the heat of the moment" "It was a very pretty song, not gonna lie" "Thank u" 

There was an awkward silence for around 5 minutes. I felt his stare on me for that whole time. "Stella", he said. "Yeah?" "You're so beautiful", he continued, his ice blue eyes looking directly at my brown ones. "Oh", i nervously fidgeted with my rings, "Thank you, that's so sweet of you".

He sighed and leaned back a bit "Do you ever hate how loud these parties are? Or how everyone is always drinking so much?". "sometimes, but i mean, whatever they find fun i guess, its their life" He nodded his head, looking at me "So you're not a drinker then?" "I do have the occasional drink every once or twice, but im new to this, i mean, you know that i just turned 18 like 4 days ago right?" I laughed.

"Well yeah, I remember when i turned 18, life was crazy after that, I had just moved to london, it was a new change you know?" "Tell me about it, I was 14 when i was signed to my label, ever since then, my life has just been planes, hotels, concerts and awards..just not, normal"

He let out a soft laugh. "Yeah, I know what you mean. I feel like I'm always on the road now. But then I think about how many people look up to me, and it makes it easier to do what I do... And when I do have time to myself, I'm thankful for what I have"