14.Friends

Sunoo pov

"You're mine, only MINE, Kim Sunoo. If anyone even touches you, I will make sure the one is already killed."

Niki said while looking directly into my eyes. Suddenly, he became even closer to me, I looked into his eyes while he was looking into mine. He looked slowly to my lips and gave a little smirk.

Niki comes closer so I can even feel his breath into my skin. He gave me a short but sweet peck on my lips. I blushed a little, and also a bit of shock.

He smiled at me while looking at my cheeks turned red. Niki gave me a short smile and stroked my hair.

"Look, Sunoo, we have in 5 minutes class, so I'll just explain everything to you after school,ok love? But just don't talk to this Daniel guy,ok?" He spoke out while giving me a sweet smile. I sight but then smiled again while nodding.

"Ok, but you have to explain to me everything, am i understood?" I asked him with a confused face. He chuckled and nodded. Then he brought me his small finger.

"I'll make you sure that I'll explain to you everything, so let's just promise!" Niki said. He smiled while his eyes were just closed.

His smile was my moonlight at night...

I smiled while nodding and brought my small finger, and we promised.

"Yah! I'm also here?!" Jungwon suddenly said while looking pissed to us.

We chuckled a bit but then stopped at a point.

"Anygays, I'll just go to my class. Oh, and jungwon hyung! Jay said, "Come after your class behind the school, I think he'll make out with you." Niki said while giving him a teased look.

Jungwon just rolled his eyes playfulness but nodded with his smile.

"OkAy, Mr. Michael Jackson!" Jungwon teased back. Niki giggled and gave me a kiss on my forehead and then went to his class.

As jungwon and I went to our class, jungwon was talking to me, but somehow I didn't even pay, something or better said someone took my attention. It was Daniel but with a girl in our class!

And of course, I know Daniel tells me that he was new, but he didn't tell me he has a girlfriend?

Jungwon and I walked to our seat. Jungwon started texting lovely dovely messages with Jay while I was still looking at Daniel.

The girl beside him were just telling him jokes, and they were talking a lot. I'm not jealous or some shit like that, but I was just confused. He says he was single. Maybe he doesn't want to tell me he has a girlfriend?

Suddenly, Mr. Jeon came inside with a bright smile. He put his things on his desk and then looked at Daniel and the girl.

"So class! I think we have this year a lot of new students this year, but anyway! Please introduce yourselves to the class!" My jeon said still with the old bright smile while clapping his hands.

The two of them nodded and stood up from their seat. Ok,now I'm excited..

"Ok, so my name is Daniel and I'm from busan but we had a business work here because of my dad so we went into Seoul! I hope this helps and we all can be friends!" Danile said

"Oke! So my name is Samina! But you can also call me Mina or Sami! And yes! Daniel and I came here because of our parents' business work! I hope we can be friends too!" She said with a wide smile. Mr.Jeon nodded, and they sat down.

"Ok, class! So, we will work on a project this week, so I'll make groups and you bitche- i mean you all can't change it." Mr. Jeon said with a nervous voice.

He started to split the groups, and well, I didn't give a little shit until suddenly I heard my name.

"Sunoo, Daniel, and Samina are a group. Wooyoung, jungwon, and jeongin are a group. And-"

After this, I didn't pay attention again. Jungwon looked slowly back to me with a sad smile while patting on my shoulder like it's-ok-bro

I looked at Daniel and Samina, who were unexpected, looking at me but with a comfortable smile. I nervously smiled back and then focused on the board. Maybe they are actually real friends, and Niki is just jealous?

"Ok! You all can strat now! You all have just a week to finish this project, so start." Mr. Jeon said and then took a sip of his alcohol.

"Good look, ugly ass bitch." Jungwon said pat on my shoulder once again and went to his group.

Daniel and Samina came suddenly from nowhere in front of my desk.

"Ok, so Samina. This is Sunoo! I told you about the guy from this morning and why i didn't come to the library, didn't I? Anyways, i don't give a little shit if you remember or not, but he is the guy! Kim Sunoo!" Daniel point on my with a smile while looking at Samina.

Samina looked at me and smiled. Then took her hand out and got it in front of me so that we can shake hands?

"Hi, Sunoo! Nice to meet you, Daniel told me this morning a lot about you and i think you know me already but once again I'm Samina! Let's be friends!" Samina said while giving me a comfortable look. I nodded and while shaking her hand and spoke out.

"Hi, Samina! I think you know me also but anyways I'm Sunoo! But you can call me Sun because i always shine like Sun." I sassed and flipped my unexist long hair.

Samina and Daniel rolled their eyes playfully but chuckled at a point.

"Oh, can i ask a question to you guys?" I asked while looking at the two of them. They nodded while looking confused at me.

"Are you two actually in a relationship, like are you two a couple..?" I whispers. Their looked at me once and then at each other. And suddenly! Started laughing?

"Why are you two laughing? Did i say something wrong?"

"Well, Sunoo-shi. Actually we are...siblings?" Samina said and burst out from laughing.

"Oh, ok! I thought the while time you two are a couple. " I nervously said.

"Ewwww, me and this gorilla? Eww, never!" Daniel said while pointing on Samina.

"Yah! If I'm a gorilla then you're a pig after all!" Samina said while looking pissed. And these two started fighting wow.

Hey, guys! I know this chapter was boring but my to my opinion it was a little sweet after all!

I hope you like it and please vote for this story! Thanky ou for read8ng byeeee! LUV U