✧ 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

╔═════════•|❄︎|•═════════╗

"𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐰𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐬"

╚═════════•|☼|•═════════╝

𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐔, 𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐀 𝐒𝐎𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐆𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐒, the gang was off to their next destination hopefully to find aang an earth bending teacher.

aang was steering appa, katara was reading her water bending scroll, sokka sharpening his machete while ayden was swirling around some water in the air creating the yin and yang symbol.

ayden looked to his left and saw a couple of trees and sat up on the saddle "aang, are you taking us down?" the male questions.

ayden got no response, instead appa seemed to get closer to the forest underneath them, and sokka noticed this "aang, why are we going down?!" sokka shouted, snapping aang from his thoughts.

"what?" aang paused, looking down and realized his downwards slant. "i didn't even notice."

"are you noticing now?" ayden asked with a frown, the swamp was giving off a wired energy.

"is something wrong?" katara asked hearing the commotion.

"i know this is gonna sound wired, but i think the swamp is...calling to me." aang explained not taking his eyes off the trees down below.

"is it telling you where we can get something to eat?" sokka questions looking over the saddle.

"is that all you think about? your stomach?" ayden asked with an eyebrow raised.

"and you don't? no wonder your waist is so small" sokka muttered.

"can you guys stop coming after my waist, it's not my fault i have a size seven woman's waist!" ayden defended.

"ayden no one's coming after your waist—and i think the swamp wants me to land here." aang stated.

"no offenses to the swamp but i don't see any to land there to land on.." sokka put his arms up in a shrug.

"i don't know bumi said to learn earth-bending, i would have to wait and listen," aang began to lower appa to the swamp, "and now i'm actually hearing the earth. do you want me to ignore it?"

"yes!" ayden and sokka shouted in sync.

"i don't know, there's something ominous about that place." katara peaked of the side of the saddle with a puzzled look on her face.

momo too then pricked over the saddle looking down, an eerie feeling fell upon everyone on the saddle, as they looked away, momo let out noise before ducking behind the saddle and appa let out a tiny roar.

"see? even appa and momo don't like it here." sokka pointed out.

"okay, since everyone feels so strongly about this, bye swamp, yip yip" appa began to fly higher and faster, avoiding the swamp.

suddenly a large roar was heard from behind, ayden and sokka turned around and saw raging tornado heading towards them with lightning speed.

"you better throw in an extra yip! we gotta move!" sokka shouted voice shaky with fear