CHAPTER 1||the night it started

*Ann was in bed on her stomach,unknowing that her boyfriend is home.She's on her phone currently on Elliot's instagram,stalking him practically.When the door came open and she heard Elliot's voice she looks up smiling gleefully* "Hey baby,was today alright?" *Elliot says* "Baby! Today was great,how was your ride with your friends?" *Elliot thinks* "It was fine,but I was thinking,I kind of want a kid." *Ann pauses,shocked* "Wait wait wait, a kid?!" *Elliot walks over and picks Ann up* "Yeah,right now." *Ann blushes and speaks* "F-fine.." *Without hesitation,Elliot kisses Ann roughly but gently at the same time,it turns Ann on..Ann puts her arms around his neck and she breaks the kiss saying* "Baby.Fuck me." *Elliot grins and says "Yes ma'am~" *and he lays her down on the bed lifting up he skirt,she just so happened to be wearing thongs,so he could perfectly see her dripping,wet pussy.He unbuttons his jeans and takes off his belt,he's now in her boxers,it's clear where he's hard.He takes of his boxers and moves her thong part that's blocking her pussy to the side.He lines himself up then slams into Ann hitting her womb almost immediately.Ann moans obliviously* "Hngh~! Ngh~!" *Elliot thrusts Ann viciously,no mercy.He leans down and undoes her shirt and taking off her bra.He then kneads her breast pinching her nipples and sucking on them like a baby* "You like that baby?" Elliot says.Ann replies biting her lip to not moan "Yes baby I love it—Ha~! Keep going please~! Hm~!!" *After thrusting Ann for around an hour Elliot yells out* "Baby I'm gonna cum!" *He cums in her womb*