⟨11⟩ Days Of Torture²

"I'm back, here" Sunoo said, placing a glass of red liquid which smelled bitter yet sweet along with a cup which had three pills in it on the table where Heeseung was sitting.

"What do these do? Individually, I mean"

"Well, this liquid is to substitute blood so that all your venom stays inside you, and it'll also cause some..... hallucinations, nothing too much though" he pointed towards the glass.

"And these pills- one for strengthening your venom, one to break the curses you're under, and one to make you strong enough....to endure the ritual"

"Is the ritual going to be painful?"

"Well, you are passing on your entire lifespan to me and converting me, if it isn't for the pills, you would die right in the beginning, but you gotta endure it, to get what you really want" the wizard said as he left the boy alone.

He drank the liquid and swallowed the pills all at once,  closing his eyes and thinking to himself-

Was this what he really wanted though? Sure, he wanted to be able to spend more time with Jungwon.

But what would happen once he...died?

What would happen to Jungwon once he died? How would he deal with it?

No, he shouldn't have done all of this. He should've just let things go on, that way, he'd be immortal and Jungwon would be able to move on.

He had completely messed things up, why? Because it seemed right at the moment- no, because he was selfish, and didn't think of the consequences and because he was naïve enough to listen to a damn wizard.

As always, he'd messed up once again.

"No Heeseung, you didn't mess up, nothing's gonna happen to you. I won't let you die" Heeseung heard his voice. He opened his eyes and looked behind him.

"Ju...Jungwon?" He stuttered.

"Yes, it's me, and don't worry, you're doing just the right thing" he consoled him as he crowd.

"Wait, how are you here? And how are you just okay with seeing me even after you thought I..... " The figure suddenly stood up and ran away before disappearing into thin air.

 " The figure suddenly stood up and ran away before disappearing into thin air

"Wait!" Heeseung screamed.

.......and it'll also cause some hallucinations, nothing too much though.......

"Hallucinations" he fell down on his knees. Once again, he had let himself get deceived.

He screamed as loud as he could to get rid of the awkward pain all over his body.

There was nothing he could do now- except hope that everything would turn out alright.