Chapter 11: Regained Emotions

POV: SONIC

I opened the door of the house before heading inside, Rouge just stood there and as she saw me, she greeted me and told me that Shadow was upstairs in his room. I imagined what his room would look like, red wallpaper, silky white curtains, a crystal-like chandler, and blood-red sheets with fluffy white pillows. He then smiled at me before pinning me to the wall, I was about to say something until I felt something on my lips, he was kissing me! I then wrapped my hands around his neck as he wrapped his hands around my waist. I felt his hands traveling down my body as our lips were still locked in place. We both then pulled away gasping for breath, Shadow then kissed my cheek making me blush before going down to my neck and kissing it. I could not help but moan in pleasure as he continued that gesture. His legs were now between mines as he was still going but I then found him biting my neck making me feel dizzy as I felt the life being drained out of me. With that, I tried pushing him off but he just wouldn't budge.

As I was about to scream for Rouge but I then heard someone shouting out my name before I jolted awake. My Aunt Sarah watched me as sweat rolled down my face, "WHAT HAPPENED? I heard you, uhhh...moaning? And then you started shaking like crazy-" I put my hand on her shoulder making her stop as she stared at me sincerely. "I'm fine now Aunt Sarah, I'll just stay awake until school starts, I'm not feeling to sleep after, that..." I smiled at her, "If you say so, but hunny, if you need anything, just call me, I'll be in my room" with that she left my room and went to hers. I sighed before going on my phone waiting for the time when school was close to starting.

I yawned as I looked at the time, the sun was already shining through the curtains making me jump out of bed, time to get ready for school. I didn't really want to go after my 'dreams I had last night, but that means I couldn't see my friends, so I made the decision and decided to go. As soon as I was finished getting ready, I slowly opened and closed my door, trying not to wake up my aunt, knowing she's a light sleeper. I finally put my bag onto my shoulders, then I was out the door, heading to school.

I spun around in circles as I tried spotting my friends, raising a brow, I then checked the time and noticed I was early, a little too early. There wasn't much student so I just decided to sit on a bench infront of the school as I awaited my friends. After a half an hour of waiting, Amy was the only person to show up so far, she hopped out of a yellow bus and then came running to me and hugged me. I didn't really feel comfortable but I hugged her back, suddenly I noticed a green flash in the corner of eyes making me break the hug. I then looked and saw Shadow staring at me, I was about to roll my eyes until he then punched me, sending me into a wall.

Normally, that force would kill a normal mobian, but me, I'm not. Before I joined high school, I use to fight someone when I was younger, when my parents were alive, but now is not time for that story. A crowd of people then surrounded us, including my friends, I saw Rouge shaking her head and backed up mumbling something. As I got up, I started laughing as I wiped the blood off my face,  his face went from emotionless to consern for a split second before going back as before. "Is that all you got?" I didn't feel in control for those few seconds when I said that but then Shadow punched me again snapping me back. "Wait! That's not what I meant-" but he didn't listen, he tried hitting me with a round house kick but I dodged it, "Why are you doing this Shadow? Why do you hate me?" I questioned him but he just scoffed, "Hate you? At this point I just don't care about you anymore and your name, I despise it". Shadow said with a growl making me wonder, what did he mean about 'not caring about me anymore'? I tilted my head as he came dashing towards me. We fought for a few minutes, hitting and dodging each other attacks, and vice-versa until some teachers and security guards came and broke our fight.

Shadow and I both had stained blood all over our fur and quills and the floors of the school. We were both sent to the office, the principal, who was a dark blue cat, with a deeper than my fur, made us sit down as she invested the problem. As I explained to her what happened, she then glared at Shadow, who just sat there with no care in the world before looking at me. "Since this was technically a fight, Sonic your aunt will be called in, and for you Shadow, since you don't have any parents, your older brother will be called in" Shadow then immediately got up and banged his fists on her table, almost causing it to break. "YOU WILL NOT CALL IN MY BROTHER! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!" He hissed at the principal, I sat there knowing he's going to get in big trouble for that but something weird happened. Instead of getting scolded, she just agreed,it was like she was hypnotized, or something. "Okay, I'll speak to your aunt and then I'll speak to you later after school" she looked at Shadow, which made me assume that she was talking to him in the last part of her sentence. She then dismissed both of us and we both headed to class, as we reached the door, he leaned in and whispered, "This is just the begining, faker".