#Part ₁₇ - I ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ɪᴍ ʟᴏsᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ

ℌ𝔬𝔭𝔢*¨*• 💛𝔥𝔬𝔭𝔢*¨*• 🤍𝔥𝔬𝔭𝔢*¨*• 🩶𝔥𝔬𝔭𝔢*¨*• 🩶𝔥𝔬𝔭𝔢*¨*• 💛𝔥𝔬𝔭𝔢*¨*• 💛𝔥𝔬𝔭𝔢*¨*• 🤍𝔥𝔬𝔭𝔢*¨*• 🩶𝔥𝔬𝔭𝔢*¨*• 💛𝔥𝔬𝔭𝔢*¨*• 💛𝔥𝔬𝔭𝔢*¨*• 💛𝔥𝔬𝔭𝔢*¨*• 🤍

      ༺💛༻      

Rayla:

Sleep had finally claimed her, but so did the nightmares that were released upon darkness. By the time she realised she was so tired, she had passed out cold.

~

Her head—hurt–so–bad.

The floor underneath her felt...cold and, wet?

Her eyes fluttered open, slowly focussing on the darkness that surrounded her.

Everything was cold, her blood, her skin was made of the cold, the air—everything.

She slowly lifted her body from off the cold wet surface.

Slosh.Solsh. Slosh.

She balanced on her two feet planted on the ground—

She looked down at her feet to be met with blood. So much crimson blood. Red everywhere.

She gripped at her head, pulling long silver hair through her fingers. Horrified she stumbled back and slipped on water. No blood.

Red blood. Everywhere. Everywhere.

EVERYWHERE.

She clawed at the floor screaming, horror filling her very bones, shaking relentlessly.

She couldn't muster a grip on the floor, her hands were just slipping right off.

She was slipping. She was falling.

Thump.

Ever so slowly, she rose her head, only to be met with soft violet iris's gazing right back at her.

She almost felt as if she was back right in the very room she was trapped in, under Maeve's command— but the eyes that looked at her intrigued, were not of vicious nature like those of Maeve's.

She did not cower as she was looking at her very own reflection–just in someone else.

His eyes were like a starry night, shining like shooting stars with hope, but with that hope there was demons haunting, preying, casting shadows over those dreams, but still trying to shine in the darkest places–was that sliver of light–of hope.

His face was dull with curiosity, could he see her?

His dark raven hair contrasted his tan skin, he looked older, but younger than herself.

If it were an another moment in the universe other than this dream, she would have thought he was rather handsome—majestic even.

Even at that thought, she felt a strong passionate tug of a string tying her back to reality—pulling her from the other-side of this dream.