𝗖 𝗵 𝗮 𝗽 𝘁 𝗲 𝗿 ⁵⁵

★・・・・・・★

★・・・・・・★

Uncertainty of Love?

OR

My Uncertain Life?

The words of vulnerability echoed in my brain, but my heart isn't cooperating with it. I was unsure, insecure, dumb-but what can I do with my heart? It only belongs to him.

No matter what he will do or whatever he says, everything is good to me.

I just can't believe my eyes. It was a whirlwind of emotions grappling me. I am pregnant and alone with this beautifully looking cage. I never knew that my life would turn like this.

My little brain was enduring too much. I wasn't ready to believe that Jungkook was with Jennifer, but the way I was treated before, it was difficult to believe someone again. But for Jungkook-I can't help but believe him with my whole heart.

I thought about it all night. My eyes were numb, but my heart screamed that it isn't true, and I will believe in Jungkook no matter what. But what if...

I had a rollercoaster of emotions. I wasn't in my right mind. The little love in my womb still gave me strength to endure all the emotions swirling inside my heart.

I took a deep breath as I didn't know what I am going to do. I can't risk anything. I have to be careful with each step.

I heard loud shooting sounds coming from downstairs. I frowned and made my steps closer to the door and was about to open it, but it abruptly opened with a bang, making me gasp in air.

My heart thumped loudly, my breaths got uneven as I stepped back and muttered, "Jungkook." He was here. He is here. I chanted again and again in my mind, my eyes filled with tears as I couldn't fathom the emotions.

He is here. His face and clothes were covered in blood droplets, probably because he must have killed some men of Luca. His eyes were dark, they held too many emotions. He was glancing over me with his soft yet dark eyes, his hand which had a gun wiped the blood from his face as he steps closer to me.