Happy Ending ❤️

The next day.
She is in the kitchen, preparing for lunch as her phone rings.
"Hey! Y/n, it's your call" Sara called her.
"Who is it, pick it up for me"
" It's an unknown number, wait let me ask"
"Hello, who are you"
"mmm, it's me Taha"
"Oh, sorry, bro in law, I'll call y/n"
"Hey, hey leave this to me and go talk to your life partner, he called you" Sara said teasing her.
"What, he called, for real, how did he get my number"
"Assalamualaikum"
Walaikum us Salam, how are you ?
"Fine" silence......
"Actually, I want to ask you something, will you mind going out with me today? He was seeking permission.
"No it's okay, we can go" she replied.
" Okay then, get ready and comedown, I am in front of your house"
She was literally surprised by him telling her that he is already here, then why he was asking for her opinion?, what if she refused, would he have gone back without saying anything, why did he asked like he was in his home and was just planning to go out, why didn't he said, "get ready in ten minutes, I am here to pick you up"? Why? Cause he was being considerate with her, he was trying to keep her comfortable, he was caring for her, cause he was loving her.

Taha was waiting in his car, his phone rings so he checked his pockets to take out the phone, but meanwhile he realized that, his wallet is not here.
His pov:
"Omg, oh my God, I am doomed, how can I forget my wallet today out of all days, like seriously, what will I do, first date with my wife, without money, no way, how I am supposed to face her, in Pakistan here we can't even pay with our mobile everywhere" he was so freaking worried, he can't tell y/n that he forgot his wallet, it will be too much embarrassing.
"Hey, Jung kokkkkaaaaa"
"Wha, what happened, Taha? Abdullah got scared by his teary voice.
"I forgot my wallet at hotel, please help me"
"What? You know that in our country when boys forgot their wallet it's usually an excuse to save money"
"I know I know, and that's why I am asking you please"
"Okay okay, I'll come, tell me where?"
  "I'll tell you later" he hung up quick cause Y/n was already here.
Y/n's pov:
"I walked out of the door, I saw him, leaning against the car, and then standing straight, when he saw me, ufff, his eyes, and the way he looks at me, I am sure he is experienced in making girl's heart flutter, I couldn't reset his intense gaze"
Taha opened the front door for her, and put his one hand on the top, so that she won't get hurt, she got into the car.
"Where do you want to go"
" I am okay with anywhere"  she was shy.
"You are my wife now, you should decide the place" he smiled at her.
" Oh then let's go shopping, I want to buy gifts for my friends"
"Okay"

On their way they talked a bit about different topics, Taha made sure to select her favorite topics so that she can easily talk, and also can get comfortable with him,  and she also felt that, he was trying to start the conversation so that they won't feel awkward.

Until they reached the shopping mall, while shopping he helped her a lot, deciding what to buy and what to not, though it's a rare quality, usually men are not like that, they show no interest in these things, but her man hits different.
  "Hey, Taha" some one called him in a low voice.
He turned around and find Abdullah.
"Here is it, your wallet, you sound so pitiful on call that I didn't wanted to ruin your first date, but remember, you owe me, bye bye" he said quickly and went cause y/n could have seen him.
"It's enough, buy something for yourself" Taha said stopping her from buying for others since 2 hours.
  "Mr & Mrs Taha, welcome to our Mall, Thank you for visiting our store, we are glad to see you here"
They both got startled, cause Taha was wearing mask, to avoid being recognized, but he forgot his fans can recognize them seven by each and every part of their body, so someone posted his pictures and now even the owners ordered to welcome them, without knowing the problems they might face.

And here the whole public went crazy, they started to ran and gather around them.
Y/n was a bit scared, cause it was the first time she was facing this.
"It's okay y/n, let's get out of here" he hid her in his arms and immediately walked towards the car saving her from public.
"Oh my God" they were  breathing heavily.
"Thank God, let's go, they might even follow us" .

  "Where are we going now ?  She asked him cause the way was unknown for her.
"Wait, it's a surprise" he winked at her and she blushed.

The venue.
Confession Night
At sea sight, in a full moon night, there were candles in a shape of heart on the sand, on the right, there was a table, with two chairs around, there is a cake in the middle of the table, and around, there are many dishes, most of them are Y/n's favorite, the waves sound smooth, and the silence is all over the place, the darkness was everywhere except the decorated place with lights, it was decorated by BTS members.
He put a blindfold on her eyes, then made her stand in the middle of candles heart, then opened her blindfold.
"Wow, unbelievable" her face expressions were enough to express how happily surprised she is.
He was behind her, he slowly moved forward, until there was no distance between them, he took out the necklace he gifted her in Turkey, but she returned.
His fingers touched her neck, her heart went crazy, she felt his warm touch around her neck, slowly removing her hairs from the back, then putting on the necklace.
She turned around to him, his fingers were still touching her necklace, he complemented her in his deep voice :"Beautiful"
He moved forward until he was so close to her that she could feel his breath, his intense gaze was enough to burn her.
He leaned his forehead on hers, touching her nose by his nose.
I love you .... His deep voice melted her heart.
Me too..... And it was a happy ending...

Complete
29 April 2024
11:43 pm.

Sooo I just completed my first story on Wattpad, before even I reach 500 views.
It's a bit disappointing, but I am still happy.
I hope you enjoyed the whole story, and I hope that at least nothing but the journey of BTS Islam can become True.
I wrote the story just for fun, everything is a fiction, so please don't copy write my work.
I am going to write another story, based on Tae and JK Fan Fiction again with Muslim girls, it'll be more fun and based on modren hijabees. I didn't decided the name yet, but I am sure you will find it soon on my I'd.

Here is another explanation, so let me tell you guys I am not Tae biased, I don't have a crush on any of them (BTS) , the story was inspired by my friends love story and their stupid crushes😝.

Thanks for reading until the end, and if you like the story, the only way to pay me back for my hard work is to advertise my book and share it with your friends. And also vote, comment and add it to your reading lists, so that others can enjoy it too.
Bye bye. Meet you soon with a new story.
Your writer : 
Kim_Hadia