°✮ 15°✮

"AND THEN GUESS WHAT?" "WHAT?", olivia excitedly yelled, her bright smile wide as ever. "HE AGREED TO TAKE ME FUCKING ICE SKATING FOR OUR DATE" "FUCK NOO..HE DID THAT?" "YES HE FUCKING DID BITCH", I shouted as olivia uncontrollably put her hands over her mouth trying to stifle her screams. "IM SO FUCKING HAPPY FOR YOU", olivia responded as she lunged from the edge of the sofa to hug me. 

I sighed. "It was so romantic", i threw my head back laughing. "Does sab and gracie know?" "No, im gonna tell them tomorrow since we're all going to lunch together" "Will becky be there?" "Yeah". 

One thing i adored about beck was that she never cancelled last minute or ditched anyone she cared about, even in urgency. In my 13 years of knowing her, she's never left me alone or cancelled plans. If she did, it would be weeks before the event, giving me plenty of time to find someone else or reschedule. 

"Did u see her and trav tonight?" "Oh my god yeah", liv replied putting her hands over her face. "She's made me believe in love again", she continued. I laughed.

it all started cause travis had taken one of his nieces to my Red Tour a few months ago, and Becky was at the VIP Tent, where travis was as well, and they both hit off really well. They were really casual for around 3 months, but last week they confirmed that they were boyfriend and girlfriend, and they made it official to the world yesterday.

So becky's at his place tonight so me and liv are crashing at her place tonight

                                                     austinbutler 😍

hey 💕

                                                                                                              hiiii ✌

so when do you want to do our date? 

                                                                                                             im free the day                                                                                                                      after tomorrow                                                                                                                     ..around 8ish?

perfect, i'll pick you up 😘

                                                                                                             ok..goodnight                                                                                                                          austin 🌙

night angel

I blushed at my phone, not noticing liv exiting the bathroom, tying her hair up in a bun. "What did he say", she nonchalantly asked. I flinched, "Oh, no he just asked when i want the date to be" "Well, im beat, goodnight" "Goodnight", i replied, holding my phone to my heart, smiling at the ceiling. 

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★