°✮ 16°✮

"I'm walking fast through the traffic lights, busy streets and busy lives, and all we know is touch and go, We are alone with our changing minds, we fall in love 'til it hurts or bleeds, or fades in time", I sang strumming the strings on my black guitar as scott banged his sticks on the drums, while donny played the base.

"And I never saw you coming, and I'll never be the same", i smiled, my toothy grin flashing as i smiled at jack who was messing around the computer, mixing beats.

You come around and the armor falls, pierce the room like a cannonball, now all we know is don't let go, we are alone, just you and me, up in your room and our slates are clean, love at first sight, saw two blue eyes", i grinned.

"So you were never a saint, and I've loved in shades of wrong, we learn to live with the pain. Mosaic broken hearts, but this love is brave and wild

"And I never saw you coming, and I'll never be the same", sang as i thought about our first interaction, closing my eyes.

"This is a state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight, love is a ruthless game, unless you play it good and right. These are the hands of fate, you're my Achilles heel, this is the golden age of something good and right and real", i softly whispered.

"And I never saw you coming, and I'll never be the same", i whispered, slowly increasing the volume of my voice, as scott also shifted in beat.

"This is a state of grace, this is the worthwhile fight, love is a ruthless game, unless you play it good and right", i ended, as the music faded.

Donny cheered as he stood up. "I love that, def the best song we've written" "Are we ignoring that we literally won a grammy for all too well", i laughed. "We owe a thanks to austin", scott joked. 

"I really wonder what he'll say when he hears the EP", i spoke, actually feeling a bit terrified. "Love, dont worry", donny replied sitting next to me, "I mean, when you fall for a singer, its common sense that they're gonna write songs about you, its obvious", he continued. "Yeah, and on the bright side", scott paused, standing up from the drum set, "All these songs are ridiculously lovey dovey", he ended, causing me to laugh.

"Well, i have to get going, im having lunch with the girls", i said standing up and picking up my bag, "Bye guys", i waved walking out the door, just to be greeted with a million paps on my way out. 

article by the new york times...

Stella Monroe, Olivia Rodrigo, Sabrina Carpenter, Gracie Abrams and Becky Carolina were recently spotted at 'Vintage Grind' enjoying a girl's day out. Sabrina, Stella and Olivia had seemingly left earlier while paparazzi spotted Gracie and Becky engaged in conversation as they wondered around New York.

 Sabrina, Stella and Olivia had seemingly left earlier while paparazzi spotted Gracie and Becky engaged in conversation as they wondered around New York

Sabrina had seemed to wear a sleeveless glittery top with faded jeans while olivia had opted for a red crop top with a black and white short skirt

Sabrina had seemed to wear a sleeveless glittery top with faded jeans while olivia had opted for a red crop top with a black and white short skirt. Stella decided to go for a casual navy sweater with light blue loose jeans and a pair of uggs. Becky had decided to let her blonde locks flow while wearing a navy coat and white dress, tied with a pair of sheer tights and black boots, while Gracie contrasted her beige jacket with black pants and sneakers

This lunch between the girls seemingly took place after Monroe had left the studio, where she was rumored to be recording a new album. She seemingly teased the idea of an ep release after rumors began circulating online after her recent story.

Following this, a source of Butler has confirmed that Stella and Austin do have a crush on each other but are trying to take it slow. Butler and Monroe are not in a relationship or dating.

★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★★·.·'¯'·.·★