4

Mrs. Awa then placed her hands together. "Now for the rest of you, it is time for the sixth game. The sixth game is 'Mother may I'. I will now be called mother from here on out. Now here's the tricky part about this game. If one person disobeys me and dies the other person in that couple dies as well as punishment for their soul mate not being a good child. This game will last until Midnight. It is currently Ten in the evening, so two hours isn't that much for you lovelies."

Reina looked at Mrs. Awa. "Mother, may I rest?"

"You don't need to ask Reina, but you may thank you for at least being considerate enough to ask." Mrs. Awa said with a smile

Avery allowed her to lean against him as they sat down by the side of the classroom away from the others. Reina was quick to sleep as she felt tired and worn out, doing so much wasn't something she was used to. Jack saw just how tired her sister was and knew she wasn't used to staying up so much let alone moving as much as he was. But he was hungry and knew there was a cafeteria nearby, so he spoke up. "Mother, May I go to the cafeteria and get something to eat please?"

Mrs. Awa smiled. "Yes you may, and take Bre with you. She may have something to eat as well."

"Thank you mother." Jack said before the two of them left quickly to the cafeteria.

The other couples weren't as bold as Jack was, they didn't know how things would pan out so they didn't ask anything or move until one of them felt tired. So they spoke up.

"Mother may I rest please?"

"You may not."

The others saw just how quick mother was to reject the request, so another student tried to speak up.

"Mother, may I use the bathroom?"

"Yes you may Mary, but take Kevin with you so he may as well."

The couple left and Avery looked puzzled, he noticed that she was only allowing those who were seekers in the last game to do things, as if she was punishing the hiders. When Jack and Bree came back Avery spoke up to Mrs. Awa. "Mother, May I speak to your children?"

Mrs. Awa smiled at Avery. "You may. You are exempt from the game so you may do what you want as you please until the game is over."

Avery nodded his head before he spoke up. "Guys, I think I know what 'mother' is doing. With the last two people who have asked things. Mary was a seeker and was allowed to do what she pleased-but Ben wasn't and was refused. I believe she is trying to punish the hiders for either sleeping or doing something they knew they weren't supposed to do. So if you've slept or done something you weren't supposed to do while the seekers were trying to find you, you're going to get punished by 'mother' she and the other admins see everything from all of the cameras."

Mrs. Awa chuckled a bit. "Well done with that observant comment. And it is true. I was told to punish those who hid who had specifically done something they weren't supposed to do. There are three couples in this room that must be eliminated but I cannot do anything until they act out."

Ben got up and glared at Mrs. Awa "This is bull shit! What did Gena and I ever do to deserve being punished!? Fuck this I'm going to get something to eat."

As he got to the door there was a loud gun sound which woke up Reina startled. "W-What was that?!"

"Don't worry about it, Reina, go back to sleep. It's only been a half hour." Mrs. Awa said sincerely

She nodded her head and snuggled her head against Avery's chest once more. Mrs. Awa then smiled. "And now there are only two more couples. Shall I state them or do they want to confess themselves to make everyone else's lives easier?"

The room was quiet which made Mrs. Awa Tsk knowing that they didn't want to out themselves. So she kept quiet until one of the bad couples spoke up."Mother may we use the bathroom?" They asked

"No you may not."

"But we haven't gone all day." the female said

"Mother knows all, that's a lie."

Jack's purple eyes widened. "Kirk, where the hell were you and Carla hiding in the last game?"

"The girl's bathroom on the east wing."

"Mother, May I eliminate Kirk and Carla for you?"

Mrs. Awa smiled and placed her hands together. "You may, come here Jack."

Jack got up and went to the podium where Mrs. Awa was standing. She gave him a gun. "There are two bullets in this, use them well."

Jack nodded his head before he went in front of Avery and his sister pointing the gun straight at Kirk first. "Dude, didn't you see all of the big signs everywhere that said that the bathrooms were off limits? No wonder you are on the elimination list. You don't know how to read. This is for the best, dumb asses like you two aren't needed around here if you two can't even read big ass signs."

Before Kirk could speak he was shot in the head as Carla soon followed after him. Mrs. Awa clapped her hands and smiled. "Very well done Jack. I'll take the gun back now."

He gave it back and looked at her "Mother may I sit by Avery and my sister Reina?"

"Reina is your sister huh? You may."

"Thank you." He said before he sat on the other side of Reina

When he did Avery just shook his head. "Damn dude, that was brutal. But I get why you did it. Now...to figure out who is the other weak link couple."

Jack nodded his head. He wanted to figure out what couple were hiders that didn't follow the rules. He knew two couples that weren't hiders and they stayed together huddled together as a small group, which didn't surprise him. He stayed in a group with his baby sister-he wasn't going to lose her or his best friend. He refused to see his baby sister die before him and be the only one in their family.

With the elimination of Kirk and Carla, he honestly didn't know who else would have done something wrong.