━━━ Chapter Four . Bono's Son

The past few days were amazing, the sun was shining and it was warm. Everything was perfect but of course it has to piss it down the day Juno moves in to Bobby's apartment.

She totally didn't spend all morning picking out a cute outfit to see Bobby in! It was longer cute since it now looked like a swimming pool and her makeup was practically falling off her face. She was utterly embarrassed.

She quickly made her way up the steps and rang the number 13 to signal him that she was outside. "Come in, Mrs Keating." An unfamiliar voice laughed through the speaker.

Juno grew confused as she didn't recognise the voice whatsoever. Did he have company over? She wasn't prepared to meet his friends or his family! She took a deep breath in and made her way up to his apartment.

Bobby's morning went very differently from Juno's. He woke up at the crack of dawn and immediately started to clean like he'd ever cleaned before. First he hoovered the entire apartment (even the oven) and he then proceeded to iron his clothes.

They are more alike than they thought....but in their defence they wanted to look nice for one another instead of not making an effort (keep telling yourselves that).

Let's not forget to mention that he practically dived out of his seat to answer the door! There was even a witness for that one.

"Hey, roomie!" Juno smiled excitedly as she held her stuff. This made him smile. Hard.

"Morning, roomie." He returned the nickname, holding back a smile himself. "Sorry about my mate. He was just messing about." Bobby reassured before moving out the way.

She made her way into the apartment and carefully placed her bag down. "It's okay." Juno told him with a small nod.

"I can put it in your room for you." Bobby offered, picking up the bag and taking it into the other room. "Thanks." She smiled.

"So, June, this is Eli and Eli, this is Juno." He introduced the two to get it over and done with despite the slight awkwardness.

"I've heard a lot about you and I mean a lot." Eli teased, making Bobby blush in embarrassment.

"All good things I hope?" Juno jokingly replied but deep down she was being absolutely serious.

"Oh yeah don't worry. You've practically got him in a chokehold." Eli continued to tease his friend who was now even more embarrassed.

"He's just messing. Try to ignore him, you'll get used to it." Bobby shrugged his shoulders, trying his best to act cool.

"He should meet my best friend, Maeve. I think they'd get along pretty well." Juno laughed, making her way to her new bedroom.

" Juno laughed, making her way to her new bedroom