chapter 16

...

"But I can't." Jake looks at me. "What?" "At least not right now." "Why?" He looks so hurt. "How am I supposed to know that you wont use me again?" "I guess you don't." "Exactly." "If I show you you can trust me will you consider going on a date with me?" I think about it. "Yeah." "How long do I have to convince you?" "You have til the end of the month." He thinks about it. "What day is it?" "It's the 12th of June." "Done, I can and will show you that I am not going to use you again." I smile. "Good." "Do you have work tonight?" "Yeah around 6, why?" "There's a bowling alley across the street." I look over at him and smile. "We should walk." I nod. We get out of the car. I lock it. He walks over to me. "Tag!" He yells and runs away. I laugh and run after him. We run across the street. When we get to the bowling alley he opens the door for me. I pat him on the shoulder. "Tag." He smiles and rolls his eyes fondly. We get inside the bowling alley. We walk to the counter. "Hi one lane please." Jake says to the lady. She looks up at us and start typing. "Names?" "Jake and Johnnie." He smiles. She continuse typing. "Lane 7." We thank her and walk to the lane. We get our bowling balls. "I'm so gonning to kick you're ass." Jake says. I pat his shoulder. "Sure you are, love." I walk in front of him. He chuckles. Jake goes first and gets a strike. My mouth opens. He turns around and bows. He walks back to the table by our lane. "Sure I am, love." He laughs. I roll my eyes and I get 7 my first go then the last three. I turn around and bow. He claps. "Great job."

I don't want to write the rest of the game so once the game is over.

"I can't believe you won." Jake grumbles while we return the shoes. "I can't believe you full ass needed the gards up and I still won." I laugh. "Shut up." "You got a strike at first." "I know." He frowns. I laugh and we walk back to our cars. I look at the time. "Fuck!" Jake looks at me. "What?" "It's 6:15 I'm late for work!" I yell. "Fuck alright bye." I hug Jake. "Bye!" I hope in my car and drive away. I get to work 10 minutes later. "I'm so sorry I'm late I lost track of time it will never happen again!" I yell running into my bosses office. "It's alright. Oh by the way your stripper outfit came in." "Please don't call it that, but, thank you." I smile and grab the package my boss started handing me. "I'm going to go get dressed." My boss just nodded, and I left the room. I get dressed and out onto the stage I go. I start doing my poll dance. I get some whistles and money thrown onto stage. I finish the dance and go to the bar to start my bartending job. Around 11:30 I go to my bosses office. "Hey I was wondering when I get off?" He looks up. "Oh uhmm 2:30 work?" I nod and leave the room. "Hey Johnnie a V.I.P wants you." I nod and go to the V.I.P room. I walk into the room. "Jake!" I laugh. "What are you doiing here?" "You should quit this job." "What?" "Quit this job." "I can't just quit." "You can." "Fine but I won't." I cross my arms. He grabs my waist. "You will." I blush and bite my bottom lip. One of Jake's hands grabs my cheek, and his thumb slides down my lips and pulls my lip out of my mouth. "You'll hurt yourself." He mumbles.

I am so sorry I haven't updated in so long school has been a pain in my ass. But less then a week left!!!
Words:683