Look At Me!

This was inspired by Tumblr! Headcannon: John lied about returning, slightly altered

Nobodys pov

The BroZone brothers returned after the successful mission! Branch had offered for them to live in his bunker which they all are happy about.

Branch had also decided to introduce his brothers to Queen Barb.

"Woah didn't know you had little brothers!" The Queen smirked. Branch raises an eyebrow.

"Oldest? pfftt No, I'm the youngest!" Branch chuckled. "Really? Dude you sure?" Barb laughed.

"I'm the oldest" John said with a forced smile. "Really, Have you heard what Branch's been through? Have you looked at him?" Barb said.

"Ouch?" Branch smirked. "Anyways, I gotta go, see ya" Queen Barb walked off. 

"Let's head home" Branch turned to his brothers. They walked home but John, Bruce, Clay and Floyd won't stop staring at Branch.

"You guys okay?" Branch asked his brothers, He noticed their immense staring.

They started examining Branch more, from his scars to his crow's feet to his height and muscles.

"What?" Branch stepped back. "You look.. more... adult than you are.." Clay kept staring.

"Yeah? Raising myself when I was four was not a care free and easy job! Look at me!" Branch exclaimed.

"Did nobody take you in?" John sighed.

"Number 1. No because I was grey and number 2 is that I believed a bit you would come back!" Branch smiled at the last part.

"And You did just.. a bit too late" Branch looked down for a second. "A bit?! We were gone for decades!" Bruce exclaimed!

"You had your reasons and plus, you said you returned!" Branch pointed at John who looked away from him.

"Well, I may or may not have.. lied to make you feel better?" John giggled nervously. "..."

"Of course.." Branch sighed. "Branch if you don't mind me asking, What's your trauma percentage-" Floyd was interrupted by Poppy!

"Hey Branch!" Poppy kissed his cheek. "We have an event for Trauma!!" Poppy exclaimed, jumping.

"Trauma event?"  Branch made a .__. face. "Yup, Come on!" 

The Trauma Event! (All numbers are made up)

"This Machine will test how much trauma everyone has!" Viva pointed at a Trauma weighing scale.

John steps on first, "47% Trauma" The machine said in a robot voice. "Damn, You might have the most trauma" Viva laughed.

"Well I guess" John stepped off and Bruce stepped on. "19% Trauma" 

"I'm happy!" Bruce made a <3 face. Poppy stepped on.

"20% Trauma" 

"Wow" Poppy smiled. Clay stepped on after Poppy got off, "33% Trauma" 

"Hm, I guess?" Clay stepped off. Viva stepped on, "48% trauma" 

"Beat the high score!" Viva smirked. Floyd stepped on, "ERROR! ERROR! 56% Trauma!" The machine beeped.

"I guess that diamond bottle did some mental damage" Floyd giggled. "Do I have to..?" Branch looked away.

"Come on, Do it! Do It! Do it! Do it!" They chanted. "Pleaseee?" Poppy kissed his cheek again.

Branch sighed and got on, knowing what it will say.

"ERROR ERROR ERROR ERROR!!! RECACULATING! 77% TRAUMA!" Branch flinched slightly as it beeped.

"77 PERCENT!?" Everyone but Branch yelled. "Boy, get therapy" Viva nervously twiddled her fingers.

Just then, Floyd tackled Branch in a hug. "I'm so sorry Branch, you would not have suffered if I stayed or came back!" 

Branch hugs back, "it's okay Floyd" 

The others join the hug, apologizing as they hugged branch. 

"Suck it up Bit-" The machine beeped before Viva smashed it. 

"Good job!" Poppy and Viva high fived!

THE END!