much needed update

i hope yall didnt forget abt me lol, i might go off topic a lot so js bear w me.....

anyways, i feel like i matured sm. like whenever smby b doing dumb shit all i can do is shake my head and move tf on. before that i would literally entertain anything and in return i would receive bad energy from them. 

i want to do sm shit in life but there's not enough time yfm? like i want to be a lawyer and help out my community but at the same time i want to be an obgyn to give attention to POC. like ik that on average ppl b living 70+ years which give me plenty of time to do it but i still want to  have a life outside of work. like to think i actually make my future???

also sometimes i think abt my mama getting older even though she abt to be 38 lol. it's so scary to think that one day she won't be here to tell me her work drama or twist my hair or just talk to me yk? like even though she gets on my nerve at the end of the day i love her and i can't even imagine never being able to go to her and just cry on her lap abt life.

for all the ppl who has netflix are there any good shows/movies on there? any genre is okay w me cs if it's good the genre don't matter. 

i was watching my life w the walter boys and ts is perfect low-budget, perfect bad acting, and perfect corniness. i needed a break from manifest cs that shit was giving me nightmares. also i think i've watched every romance movie on there. like from 365 days to Tearsmith i've watched it all atp. i want to get Hulu and HBO Max but a bitch need money lol. 

it's like 1 in the morning so imma go to bed lol