okay Soo I didn't expect this

Sooooo as I was walking home from school I see a package in front of our door and I was like " oo! A package! " So I picked it up and brought it inside, having 0 clue what the hell it was so I hand it to my dad like " hey this was outside and I was wondering if it was yours, moms, sisters, or brothers " and my dad said " No I'm pretty sure mom said we were looking out for something for you from your Aunt Sue. " And I was like " huh, that's all?- I was only expecting the alcohol markers and the sketch book???? " So my dad opened it and there was a Galaxy Tab in it ( a Galaxy tab is just a type of tablet from Samsung ) and I was like " Okay I knew Sue said she was getting a tablet for me but I didn't think she'd get me a new one, I thought she was getting me Uncle Ste's old one??? " Keep in mind I was happy but confused so I texted my Aunt Sue just to make sure and it was indeed mine, apparently the brand we got our phones from ( T-Mobile ) offered her a ' free ' tablet and she decided to give it to me ( also due to tax it was 14 dollars only which is a lot cheaper than it'd be normally ) so yeah!
And tbh the tablet will be much better for animating, drawing pictures and being anle to add more stuff to it or more characters, playing Roblox since it's laggy AF on my phone and kindle, and hey, I might start a new TikTok account and post the animations on there! :D
( I may ask my mom if I can make a YouTube channel but I can't say she'll allow me to since I've had to hide Wattpad from her and my other accounts on other apps as well. But hey if she allows me to I'll be able to post my vids/animations on there as well!!! )

Anyways uhhh- the tablet hasn't been set up yet but we'll get that figured out today. But before I download anything I'll charge it because it's at like 40 something percent rn ( because it comes semi pre-charged due to needing to be set up and stuff )

But that's all from me!

Ace out!!!