𝟏𝟒 | 𝐎𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐝.

Warning • Sexual content

Her thoughts remained unrecognizable. Her lips sucked inward as she held back whatever it was that she had been thinking about.

"Say something please." My words sounded more broken than I wanted as I studied her face giving her hands a small squeeze.

"You were defending your brother, I understand why you killed him but why torture him first?"

She flinched ever so slightly that I barely caught it when I tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. Her piercing blues penetrated mine for an explanation. Did she think I'd hurt her?

"I tried to work with him despite how much he kept pushing me. He did things that put us all in danger even after knowing what could happen.

We were almost to the block when he showed me a side of him that I couldn't turn my back on. I couldn't leave it to chance, Beth. He was dangerous. That's when I decided I'd kill him.

I held off until we could clear the block but that's when he went after Rick. He almost took his head with the machete and when that didn't work he knocked him to the ground with a walker. He made me helpless just watching Rick struggle as I dealt with my own close call because of him.

Daryl saved both our asses. Tomas pushed me past the limit and I blacked out. He got the knife in the back the second I dropped my walker and then Rick finished it."

She was momentarily stunned giving me the chance to reach down pulling her panties and pj's from off the floor. She took them from me once I held them out for her. "Get dressed, I'll walk you back inside."

She barely acknowledged my words as she followed them up with her own shocking comment. "The things you're capable of doing, especially to another person, it scares me."

I looked away needing to break the eye contact with her. My jaw tightened just before she finished her thought. "But it also scares me to think about what would happen if you weren't capable of doing anything."

The confusion I felt matched the war raged in her mind. As I looked back to her she let the clothes fall back to the floor as she came forward slowly.

She let her head tilt back as she closed her eyes. Her neck on full display as she waited for me to take her back. Her hands fumbling with the strings that kept my sweatpants tied.

One hand holding her neck as my lips reconnected against the sensitive surface of her new favorite spot. I used my other to help her free myself from the last bit of clothing between us.

The sweet whines that poured from deep within her soul washed over mine and hardened my length. The more she whimpered the hungrier for her I felt myself become.

Leaning down I reached around grabbing the back of her thighs to hoist her up into my arms. The sudden movement rocked her body against mine as she clung to me for safe keeping.

Her giggles vibrated my neck as she hid her face. It genuinely shocked me how her sweet and innocent being could keep my demons at bay. I lowered us to the ground as I found place between her legs. Her lips locked onto mine as she adjusted herself to get comfortable. My weight rested on my forearm beside her head as I hovered over her.

My lips were on fire burning from the warmth of her skin as I worked my way from her lips. Marking her as my own leaving an already forming bruise between her neck and shoulder.

"Nate," The sweet sound of my name mixed with the her soft moan. The only sound sweeter was the one she made as my index and middle finger gently skated over her folds. "You're so wet for me." The look on her face I wished would never leave my memory. She closed her eyes as I guided my fingers to form small slow circles around her clit.