言う| 𝐒𝐀𝐘

001 | ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴜʀꜱᴇᴅ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ

001 | ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴜʀꜱᴇᴅ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ. ↵

❝ 𝐘/𝐍-𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍, 𝐌𝐘 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄~! ❞

THE DOOR OF YOUR DORM WAS slammed open by none other than Gojo Satoru, his tone laced with an utter sweetness that made you doubt his intentions.

You were previously sleeping, as it was Sunday, but the man beside you did not seem to give a single fuck about it.

You opened one of your eyes, peeking at him before closing it again and pretending to be asleep.

"Hey, I saw you peeking!" Satoru sat on the edge of the bed, pulling the blanket, but was flabbergasted when he did not see you on the bed.

"Y/n-chan? My love?" Satoru frantically looked around, and then only did he realize that the blanket felt too heavy. He looked at the blanket and saw you latching on it like a cat.

Satoru sweatdropped, "Come on, dear. Wakey wakey!" You groaned when he started to shake the blanket furiously.

You fell on the bed once again, your limbs spread wide as you tried to adjust your eyes.

Only then did Satoru notice your outfit.

You wore mini shorts, showing your bare legs, your hair was tousled, looking like a bird's nest [Satoru secretly loved that, and would admit it], and you wore a thin tank top, two bumps showing on your chest.

Satoru's eyes glowed behind his bandages, a crazed glint in them as he pursued his lips as if holding in something, "Love, you should be careful of what you wear, I'm not a man known for patience."

You merely flipped him off, "What do you want?"

"Rude of you to think that I would only visit you when I want something," He pouted, folding the blanket and picking you up by the collar of your tank top, showing your naked back to him, "Anyways, can you do something for me?"

You huffed, rolling your eyes, "Knew it. My answer's no."

Satoru thought for a moment, before asking, "Even if I give you five boxes of Ferrero rocher?"

You thought for a moment, pushing your luck, "No,"

"Even if I give you five boxes of Ferroro rocher and two ice cream tubs?"

"... Deal," You smirked, "Tell me the whole thing."

"You have to pick up Okkutsu Yuta," He simply said, "I'll text you the address,"