the new to the end beginning/ flashback

Deku is 12 rn

Bakugo Pov

THAT DAM NARD WANTS BE A HERO HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A DAM QUIRK "kaccan wait up "WHAT YOU CAN BE A HERO WITHOUT A QUIRK WHAT YOU ARE GOING DO ABOUT IT

DEKU POV 

kaccan used his quirk on me like he aways have done since we were kids, he wrong i can be a hero without a quirk out the day he kept on using hi quirk on me but this time he goes too far with his quirk on me after the day I could barely move I was in so much pain I tried to get up, but I couldn't.

THE NEXT DAY

I didn't go home I stay in the school still so much pain in the same stop after hours I'm so hungry.

Bakugo Pov

AFTER I LEFT I THOUGH THE DAM NERD WOULD LEAVE BUT YET HE ON THE GROUD IN THE FUCKING SCHOOL IN THE FUCKING CLASSROOM I FUCK PUNCH HIM HE MOAN IN PAIN

Deku Pov

it was the end the day I was still so weak kaccan kept on using his quirk he right I can't be a hero.

hours later

I was in such more pain than I was yesterday I got up dealing with the pain I got up pushing myself to go out I'm staving but I'm going end my life all I have to do get up on the roof after 4 hours I got up and I jump.

Dabi Pov

I was just walking then I saw a green hair boy jumped I used my fired to save him but why I felt darkness coming from the boy, but I also saw he was covered in burns I pick up the kid and went to the league of villains' base recently toga joined us i think the boy is around toga age.

3 days later

they child was in a small coma I saw him woke up.

Deku Pov

where I am who are you ' I'm Dabi ' you're that villain please don't kill me, I beg for my life. I didn't know back then this was my start of me be the greatest villain of all time ' "I'm not going to kill you kid ' then he asked me to join them for some reason I say yes soon enough 2 years went by I wasn't a 12-year-old boy anymore or a weak person anymore they trained me know I will get the greatest hero quirk.