°✮ 18°✮

Well it fucking was...

I woke up at 4 am because of a nightmare i had where i punched austin while on our date, dont ask. I paced around beck's room contemplating whether i should go on that date or not.

I stumbled over to beck's piano since music always cured me, and pressed record.

"Just breathe, just relax, it'll be okay, 15 hours 'til his car's in the driveway. Just the first time going out with you tonight, I've got my money on things goin' badly, got a history of stories ending sadly, still hoping that the fire won't burn me. Just one time, just one time", i sang, my voice cracking since it was still 5:00am.

"All I know is this could either break my heart or bring it back to life, got a feelin' your electric touch could fill this ghost town up with life, and I want you now, wanna need you forever. In the heat of your electric touch, mmm", i smiled, liking the tune and the chorus, satisfied with what my panic had created.

TIME PASS

"I've been left in the rain lost and pining, I'm tryin' hard not to look like I'm trying, Cause every time I tried hard for love, it fell apart. I've gotten used to no men on my phone. I've grown accustomed to sleepin' alone, still, I know that all it takes is to get it right. Just one time, just one time", i sang, watching jack mix beats while donny and scott chatted away.

"All I know is this could either break my heart or bring it back to life, got a feelin' your electric touch could fill this ghost town up with life, and I want you now, wanna need you forever. In the heat of your electric touch,

I was thinking just one time, maybe the stars align, and maybe I call you mine. And you won't need space, or string me along while you decide, and just one time. Maybe the moment's right. It's 8:05 and I see two headlights", i grinned, as the  words flowed out of my mouth.

 "All I know is this could either break my heart or bring it back to life, got a feelin' your electric touch could fill this ghost town up with life, and I want you now, wanna need you forever. In the heat of your electric touch, mmm", i ended.

I opened the door, walking out of the recording room. "How was it?" "It was amazing", Jack replied. "When are you free to do the layering for the song?" "Can we just do it now?", i asked. "I wanna get this over with and start the album". 

TIME PASS.

i raced around becky's house. Going up the stairs to get my make up, down the stairs, to get my shoes, forgetting my purse upstairs and going back up, but i finally made it to the door fast enough.

I heard the doorbell ring, opening it to see Austin. He looked like a 15 course meal and i felt like the happiest girl alive. "These are for you", Austin shyly smiled, handing me a bouquet of flowers. I gasped, "They are so pretty!!! I love them so much" "Im glad you do", he smiled. "Shall we?" "We shall"

TIME PASS

"Well, shall we?", i asked tilting my head towards the rink. He nodded his head with a bright smile "Of course.. After you" He gestured his arm indicating for me to walk in front of him "Lead the way, miss Stella" "Well thank you", i smiled curtseying, trying to balance on the ice skates, continuously falling down.

He watched me stumble like a child trying to walk, as i tried to keep my balance "Careful.. Don't step on your laces.. Oh god.. here let me help" He got close to me and I felt his strong arm wrap around my waist, helping me stay on my feet.

"Th-Thanks", i shivered. "Have you skated before?", i asked, not realizing that we were inches away from each other.  He seemed to also get caught off guard by how close we were to each other. He smiled and looked down at me, his blue eyes staring deep into my brown ones "..Yeah-.. A few times. What about you?.." "Once only", i was embarrassed, since i chose our date spot. "I just really like skating you know"

°✮clean, austin butler°✮जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें