Jelly ^3^°

_______
Top: Skeppy

bottom: Bad
_______

Requested :D

⁖⁘⁖⁘⁖⁘⁖⁘⁖⁘⁖⁘⁖⁘⁖⁘⁖⁘⁖⁘⁖

"SKEPPYYYY" the French voice echoed loudly in the olive-skinned males' ear.

"easy W" skeppy said and chuckled.

suddenly the door opened to his room and Skeppy turned towards the door to see Bad standing right there. 

Skeppy muted his mic and watched Bad look around his room for something.

"What are you looking for?"

Bad perked his head up and nervously glanced to the side. "Oh pfft I'm just... looking for my hoodie."

Skeppy looked up and down at Bad who was wearing jeans which he only wears when he goes out...

"Where are you going?"

Bad paused and pulled out a hanger from the closet. 

"oh! uhm..." Bad nervously looked at the hoodie with the words 'STARSET' with bold white letters on the black hoodie, roses and skulls littered around the outside. 

"I'm going to the store. you can come with me if you want" his tail started to wag and Skeppy smiled at his action.

"Yeah I'll come just give me a second I have to pause the video."

"mk" Bad hummed and basically skipped out of the room.

Skeppy ended the recording and let a6d know that the video was over but the French man spammed REMATCH. skeppy couldn't help but to laugh at his French friend.

...

Skeppy walked into the store with Bad and he placed his hands into his aqua hoodie that he always wore though it was definitely a complement for his black jeans that he was wearing.

"Oh! skeppy look fishes!"

"No..." Skeppy huffed and grabbed his boyfriends' shoulders and forced him away from the fish tank.

"Awh come on Skeppy can't we at least get one Mr. Squeegie"

"No" Skeppy hissed and continued to drag him along the store.

they continued to shop but Bad insisted on buying a fish at least a goldfish but Skeppy always refused. Bad started to pout as he tried to use skeppys trick against him but- skeppy ignored him

"Give me Mr. Squeegie!" Bad whined and Skeppy shook his head.

"No Bad!"

"Oh, come on give the cutie a fish" a deep voice called out. Skeppy turned his head instantly towards the voice and he felt frustration tingle through his nerves.

"Excuse me?"

"Please Skeppy!" Bad whined one last time his tail swaying rapidly.

"don't worry I'll get you a fish" the person said one last time and winked at the slightly smaller brunet.

"Oh really?" Bad said his green eyes glowing, he then blinked rapidly, and he placed his hands in his pockets. "Thanks, handsome" Bad purred with a mischievous smile on his face.

Skeppy paused at the comment, and he watched the two walks towards the fish tank, and the worker to pull out the fish and put it in a bag.

the male paid for the fish and Bad started pointing at fish tanks since Skeppy and him didn't have one.