𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

𓏲˙* ✦ . ⚖"𝑁𝑎𝑚𝑒": M/N De Fontaine

(This is a crossover, M/N is like Furina although Male, The personality is also the same [P.S: I'm not good at playing personalities like Furina's, so bare with me-])

𓏲˙* ✦ . ⚖ "𝐴𝑔𝑒": 17 (He is rather 500+ years old although, As the Seventh prophecy occured, he was 17 years old that time, which is why his appearance never changed.)

𓏲˙* ✦ . ⚖ "𝐺𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑟": Male

𓏲˙* ✦ . ⚖ "𝑂𝑐𝑐𝑢𝑝𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛": Student of Easton Academy

𓏲˙* ✦ . ⚖ "𝐷𝑜𝑟𝑚": Adler

𓏲˙* ✦ . ⚖ "𝑌𝑒𝑎𝑟": 2nd Year

𓏲˙* ✦ . ⚖ "𝑀𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑐":

[Verdict of Thy Truth] : M/N invokes this spell to reveal the truth of any situation, causing liars to be unable to speak falsehoods and unveiling hidden secrets. It serves as a tool for uncovering injustice and bringing the guilty to light.

[Shield of Thy Righteousness] : With a gesture, M/N conjures a shimmering shield that deflects attacks fueled by malice or injustice. This spell not only protects M/N from harm but also reflects the corrupt intentions of his enemies back upon them.

[Equilibrium of Thy Scales] : M/N casts this spell to restore equilibrium to chaotic situations, restoring order and fairness where injustice reigns. It can neutralize curses, dispel illusions, and restore harmony to disrupted environments.

[Oathbreaker's Binds] : By invoking the power of justice, M/N ensnares those who break their oaths or betray their promises, binding them in ethereal chains that prevent further deceit or treachery until they repent and make amends.

[Pilar of Thy Redemption] : M/N channels their inner strength to create a radiant pillar of light, offering redemption and forgiveness to those who seek it. This spell can cleanse the souls of the repentant and grant them a chance to start anew.

[Blade of Tht Retribution] : When faced with irredeemable evil, M/N summons a blade imbued with the essence of justice, capable of delivering swift and decisive punishment to those who have committed heinous crimes.

[Echoes of Thy Justice] : M/N taps into the echoes of past injustices, channeling the collective will of the oppressed to empower their spells and actions. This magic strengthens M/N's resolve and amplifies his ability to bring about positive change in the world.

[Sanctuary of Thy Innocence] : M/N creates a protective sanctuary where the innocent can seek refuge from persecution and harm. Within this sacred space, they are shielded from malevolent forces and granted temporary respite until justice is served.

[Divine Interventians] : M/N calls upon higher powers to intervene in moments of dire need, invoking divine justice to smite the wicked and protect the righteous. This spell manifests as bolts of celestial energy that strike down those who defy the laws of morality.

[Restoration of Hope] : With a touch, M/N channels healing magic infused with the essence of hope, restoring strength and resilience to those who have suffered under the weight of injustice. This spell imbues its recipients with renewed determination to persevere in the face of adversity.