𝟏𝟓 | 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞.

Warning • Sexual content

She took her time when trying to think of what to say. Her brows frowned to match her lips. She held her forearm out to me with her palm up.

The permanent scar marking her flesh brought back memories of that awful day. "I'm not scared of you." She promised. "I was taken back is all. As if I needed to be inexperienced at something else, I've never really seen anything more than average little fights before. It's all new to me."

She placed one hand firmly against my chest as the other rested on top of my own hearing me sigh. "Beth, that's not a bad thing to be inexperienced with."

"I don't want you to be ashamed though. We all go to different lengths but that's because we're all a bit broken now. You never judged me for mine. Never made me feel less than loved because of it. That's when I knew I loved you."

I took her arm tracing the red line that ran down her otherwise innocent skin. "I once told Andrea that I respected people's decision to take their own life if that's what they wanted. This happened—" I looked down to see the scar underneath my fingertips. "—and I became a hypocrite because I made up my mind that this wasn't an option for you anymore. That's when I knew I loved you."

I couldn't pull my eyes off of hers as I watched her slowly lean backwards to let her back kiss the floor like once before. "I want this with you." She promised as she made herself comfortable, untucking her hair from underneath her body while she waited. "Just let yourself have me."

My mind shattered as I couldn't fight against her words. I remained on my hands and knees as I hovered over her. Lowering my head down I could feel her body shiver as my mouth captured her nipple. My tongue swirled doing laps around her hardened bud as she moaned loudly in my ear.

When her body squirmed underneath my touch, I firmly place a hand down against her hip. Everything was uncertain in this life but one thing I'd never get tired of was how sensitive her body was.

The sweet little whimpers as she ran her fingers through my hair was the best part of pleasing her. Her sounds were as close to heaven as I would ever come.

Suctioning her nipple in my mouth I lifted my head slowly taking her with me just enough to please her. I released her within seconds of hearing her hum.

"You drive me insane." Her eyes opened to meet mine as she heard my voice.

"Remember when you said we'd learn what we both like?" She asked me as her hand slid from the back of my head down to rest on top of my shoulder.

"Yes."

"I loved that." Her answer so perfectly described how I felt about her bodies reaction to my touch.

With a smile I let my hand wander from her hip lower between us. "Let me feel how much." She looked puzzled for a moment but as my index and middle finger slid across her folds the color in her cheeks returned brighter than before.

"God." I groaned as I leaned forward letting my forehead fall to rest against her chest. The struggle I now faced to control myself was harder than I thought.
When I gently pushed one finger back inside of her she smiled. "Tell me if you want or need me to stop, okay?"

"Please don't." She pleaded.

My other finger now joined to give her the two I knew she could handle again. Slowly I began to pump them into her. "Beth, if I start to hurt you I need to know."