𝟏𝟔 | 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫.

"We'll start with these cars here first

"We'll start with these cars here first. Soon we'll have this place cleaned up." Rick went through the plan to remove the vehicles from the yard.

"It's gonna be a long day." T-Dog said.

Maggie piped in trying to make the day not sound as awful. "We'll be happy when it's done."

"Where's Nate? We could use the help." Carol asked looking forward to Rick. "He's not still mad at me for Jamie helping with Hershel right?"

"Nate can't stay mad at you." Glenn said partially to make her feel better but also because it was true.

"He's up in the guard tower." Daryl pointed to the top redirecting Rick's attention.

"Guard tower?" He said taking a look. "They were just up there last night."

"Surprised you're surprised." Danny chuckled as he pat Rick on the back. "He's your brother, you should've guessed it."

Maggie looked up to the tower protecting her eyes from the sun. "They didn't waste anytime. She told me this morning dad gave Nate his blessing when he came back from cell block D."

"Almost as bad as you and Glenn sneaking off." Rick stated.

"Please tell me you don't all go to the same spot." Carol added in a motherly yet grossed out tone.

"Shit. Nathan Grimes in a relationship?" Danny's amazement called for a joke to fly from Glenn's mouth. "Only took the end of the world." He truly was one of the guys now.

"No, we don't use the tower. We go—." Glenn began to answer the previously asked question as Maggie shot him a shut up glance.

"Nate!" Daryl yelled out.

"Nate," She giggled as I showered her abdomen with kisses

"Nate," She giggled as I showered her abdomen with kisses. My large T-Shirt she still wore from last night gave me the best access as it rested scrunched up over her bare chest. "They're calling for you."