000. i love you, it's ruining my life

dorotheaintupelo presents . . . !

i love you,it's ruiningmy life

i love you,
it's ruining
my life.

STARRING

jenna colemanascassiopeia kitster

jenna coleman
as
cassiopeia kitster

alexandra daddario as jenna kitster

pierce brosnan as trevor kitster

the criminal minds cast as their respective characters

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──  summary  ─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Cassie Kitster could have won a Nobel Prize for her work as a special agent, been given a purple heart, even complimented by the President of the United States himself, and she'd still have been focused on Spencer Reid. More specifically, she'd be focused on figuring out what she did to make Spencer Reid so relentlessly hateful towards her.

In the Fall of 2010, Cassie had been transferred to the FBI's Behavioral Analysis Unit. Two years in the Violent Crimes Against Children Division, three child abduction cases where she partnered with the BAU, and one chaotic funeral later, Cassie had a brand new team, in a completely foreign field of work, with stakes higher than the Empire State. Light work.

It wasn't Cassie's choice to leave her post; she knew very little about the inner workings of the criminal mind. Her gig was catching pedophiles after all the info, all the dirty laundry, had been fed to her. But the BAU was down an agent, and, for whatever reason, she was the right call. (They just hire anybody, she guessed.)

She'd prepared for the worst. She'd prepared to see dead and mutilated bodies daily, she'd prepared for grieving families, she'd prepared for the possibility that she may not make it out alive — but she did not prepare for the pretentious douchebag treating her like shit for no apparent reason. Back-handed comments, condescending tones, eye-rolls when she spoke, and an overall shitty attitude — it seriously threw Cassie off her game, and, as much as she hated to admit it, it made her incredibly depressed... but that's something she can unpack later. The strange thing was that according to his co-workers and anybody who'd ever met him, he's the sweetest, kindest, most caring and genuine guy they know. Maybe he is. Or maybe it was all one big joke they were playing, and the guy was actually a total dick.

It's shaping up to look like the latter.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

disclaimers!!!!

i do not own the characters or plotlines from criminal minds. all rights reserved to CBS or whatever.

i do own my original characters and storylines, however. if i catch u stealing u WILL be dealt with!!!!!!!!!!!

there will be mentions of murder, blood, and various types of abuse. there will be a trigger warning at the beginning of chapters with sensitive topics so that you can skip if needed.

* i recommend reading this on dark mode + hoefler text set to the smallest setting. scroll mode optional. all of this is optional, i can't tell you what to do. *

IMPORTANT DATES!!
CREATED: april 20th, 2024
PUBLISHED: may 8th, 2024

a word from our sponsor

this is for you. you know who you are. i love you.

dedicated to rodeo clowns, who have seen all of my weird and awful wattpad phases. 🎪

hey y'all. are we back or are we cooked?? lmk