⟨13⟩ Back to Reality

He woke up with a jerk, hyperventilating as he tried to figure out what just happened.

"Ah, you're up" Sunoo smiled as Heeseung recalled everything that happened to him.

"What was the name of your past lover"

"Eden" Sunoo's smile disappeared instantly.

Eden. But, what if that was Jungwon's name in his past life? Ahh, then why would he fall in love with Heeseung in this life? This must be someone else.

Besides, Sunoo would've recognised him.

"Well, now we can move on to the next part, don't worry, the painful part's done, atleast, for you" Heeseung nodded.

"You have to bite me now" Sunoo stood up.

"Why do we have to stand up?"

"Because your venom has great speed and strength and it could break my veins before the process even begins....which would kill me" He explained as Heeseung nodded again.

Sunoo took a deep breath as he signalled the other to get things started.

Heeseung slowly brought his face close to the boy's neck. He bit as hard as he could into it while Sunoo closed his eyes shut and fell to the ground, completely unconscious.

Heeseung stood still, looking at the bloody mess he made.

I wouldn't have done all this if it weren't for you, Jungwon.

Why the hell do you hate me?

That better have been nothing more than a dumb hallucination.