„ My adorable Bunny "

| Top |
Taehyun

| Bottom |
Soobin

Genre
Smut
Fluff

________________

| 3rd Person PoV |

»Tae, get off me!« Soobin whined as his boyfriend sat on his lap. He laid on the floor because they originally filmed another To Do episode.

But now Taehyun was on top of him because of some reasons he can't remember. Well, all he knew was that his perfectly shaped bum was directly on his own growing hard one.

»I'm just gonna knock out and take it.« he said to the camera and cutely giggled. Soobin didn't even try anymore, knowing that he didn't have a chance against him.

»Not gonna defend yourself, hm?« he said, smirking towards the older. A heavy blush spread on his cheeks at that challenging look.

- Back at the dorm -

»Soobin-hyung, are you okay?« Kai asked him when they got back to their dorm. »Yeah, I'm fine.« he smiled.

But that was a lie. His bones hurt a lot and his head hurt a little. And well, most of all.. his pants got painfully tight since the end of the episode.

»Are you sure? You're limping a bit.« he said, worry clear on his face. He'll be limping even more, Taehyun thought as he walked out of his room.

Before the older could reply, he grabbed his wrist and dragged him in their room. The younger closed the door, secretly locking it, knowing that the older would escape otherwise.

»What do you want, Tae?« Soobin sighed. It wasn't good for him to be in the same room as the cause of his hard dick.

The other just chuckled. Suddenly two strong arms wrapped around his waist, pulling Soobin closer to his own body.

»Baby, why are you trying to avoid me?« he whispered inside the older's ear. Taehyun felt the other shudder in his hold.

Automatically, a smirk spread on his face, making the older aware that his boyfriend wasn't as innocent as he seemed to be.

»I'm not..-« he whispered back and looked down at their lower bodies, them being pressed together. Not satisfied with the answer, Taehyun placed his index finger under the older's chin and lifted it.

He cooed the moment he saw the soft, crimson red color on his boyfriend's cheeks. It suited him so well - like Taehyun always said.

Embarrassed, Soobin pushed his finger away and pressed his head against the firm, hard chest of the younger. »You're so cute when you're like this~« he cooed and hugged his cute, shy bunny.

Taehyun peppered his face with featherlight kisses, smiling at the big, bright blush that was still spread on his cheeks.

»I love you soo much..~« he whispered as they still hugged eachother. What the younger didn't expect was that the older pulled their heads close and smashed their lips together.

Quickly, the younger recovered and took the lead. Soobin wrapped his hands around his boyfriend's neck while Taehyun placed his on the other's waist.