marriage

Ranvijay's POV

It's been few days i have talked to her the girl whom i will be getting married and i don't even know her name and today is the wedding, i will fucking make her suffer for not denying and now there is one more reason to torture her I still remember first meet with her how she disrespected me but I think she forgot our first meet because when I met her for second time she was not shocked and didn't asked any questions related to that incident , I hated her attitude of talking back and never listening to others but now I will fix that as now I am going to be the devil for her now she can't back off from this marriage I am eagerly waiting this day to come so I could take my revenge on her she is the reason I am getting married to her not that I wanted to marry someone else but I just hated her presence near me ,and loving her would be the last thing I would choose , now that I am getting married to her so why not to just take advantage of it ......all the pre rituals are already done like haldi and mehendi ceremony and I didn't give it much importance , I have already wore sherwani as per dadi's wish and now mom is fixing my hair's ..... finally after getting ready I took out my phone and dialed rajveer's number to talk something important and after talking to him I went down to perform few rituals before wedding........................  

              ( Ranvijay's look )

              ( Ranvijay's look )

Meera's POV

It's been few days to the proposal and his threatenings and now today is my wedding I Will be getting married to the man who would hate me , loath me or maybe cheat me , he clearly told me he will make my life hell knowing everything thing still I can't do anything,I can't deny for the marriage I know I will regret this decision but I am ready to face everything ........right now I am sitting in front of the dressing table with behind my Chachi and Riya along with few people and they all are here to get me ready I have already wored my wedding lahenga and now they all are setting my hair's with God knows how much pins..... I am sitting here from more than two hours and now my mind is begging me to just run away from here and get some food as I haven't eaten something since morning so I spoked in a low voice
" Mumma I want to eat something, rats are playing football inside my tummy" she looked towards me in a shocked expression and then asked "aru ! I told you earlier to have something and why you didn't told me earlier I would have arranged something for you beta " and then only Riya said " yes mumma scold her , she is getting married but her behavior is like a small kid and how would she cop up with her in laws "

" Ok enough Riya it's her wedding today so no more fun for today okay ?"

" Aye aye captain ! "

" Aru I am sending you the food you will have to eat whatever I am sending you and can take rest "

" Okay mumma " and she left me with Riya as per in our tradition we don't let bride stay alone on her wedding day so yeah Riya is staying with me