Prologue

⚠️Warning⚠️

- Blood
- Abuse
- Borken bones
************************************

It was a late winter night. Snow covered the streets like a fluffy blanket. Fireplaces were lit, Christmas presents were under the trees, and children were tucked in bed.

But downtown is a bar, underneath that bar lived a boy named Lunar. He was laying down on his bed, staring at the ceiling. Music from his record player was the only thing he paid attention to.

'Hey, America, let's turn it up. Yeah, check out our style, 'cause you know you're never fully dressed without a smile!~' The record player sang.

Lunar started to hum along. "Your clothes may be Chanel, Gucci. Your shoes crocodile. But, baby, you're never fully dressed without a smile.." He sang along to the music. This was his favorite song. He doesn't know why it's his favorite, though.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. He let out a huff and sat up. He turned off the radio and opened the door. One of Eclipse's goons was there. What a surprise..

"Eclipse says he has a surprise for you. Early Christmas present." He explained.

Lunar gave him a slight glare. Eclipse never gave him presents. Only Bloodmoon did that. "You meant Bloodmoon, right?" He asked.

The goon shook his head. "No. Bloodmoon isn't here right now. He's.. busy."

Lunar was even more suspicious. Bloodmoon was never late. But he decided to play along for now. "Fine. Where is he?"

"He's outside in the car." The goon nodded his head to the side.

Lunar rolled his eyes. "I'll go get my jacket then." Before Lunar could even leave, the goon stopped him.

"Actually, he doesn't want you to get your jacket. It'll be a quick trip so you won't need it."

Lunar narrowed his eyes. "Fine." He stepped out of his room and closed his door. "Let's just get this over with." Lunar said with a sigh.
*
*
*
Lunar and the goon walked to the car where Eclipse was waiting. The goon opened the door for Lunar and closed it when he got inside. Lunar sat in front of Eclipse, who was smoking. The car started, and they were off.

He let out a huff of smoke. "Before anything happens, I just want you to know that this isn't your fault." Lunar looked at him like he had seven heads. Eclipse let out another puff of smoke, "This is to just send a message is all. Nothing against you."

The car came to a stop, and the goons got out. The door flung open, and Lunar was pulled out. "Hey!" He landed on the snow. The cold hit him immediately. But not before being kicked in the stomach. "Fuck!"

Eclipse put out his cigarette as he heard Lunar scream in pain from the goons. Lunar was trying to get away, but one of the goons grabbed a bat and hit his side making him cry again.

CRACK!

But they didn't stop. Blood leaking from his nose, lip and mouth. He spit out some blood, it painted the snow a deep shade of red.

Something was definitely broken.. but a sudden pain in his leg made it worse. He cried again before someone hits his face.

Lunar's head hurt.. he was tired. His eyelids started to feel heavy. The last thing he heard was a car drive away before everything went black..