👁‍🗨INTRO/REQUESTS💬

Hello! Thanks for bothering to read this shit lmao.

🄽🄾🅃🄴🅂:

--these are only Ship One shots, meaning they will mostly contain ships! Though there can be exceptions, such as Platonic relationships, Special chapters etc.

--Please take time to read the Warnings if there are any in each of the chapters.

--I won't be doing every single requests, and the ones I do might take a while, since I like to do quality before quantity! There will also probably be plenty of chapters without any requests, and just at my own will!

--There might be a few of my OCs in a few chapters, but they will only serve minnor roles, such as background characters, shop keepers, bartenders, etc.

🅃🄷🄸🄽🄶🅂 🄸 🅆🄸🄻🄻 🄳🄾:

--Basically most of the Ships, other than problematic ones, and the ones listed in the won't do section.

--I will do Smut, ..Go crazy. (Don't make me regret this)

--I will do almost any genre.

🅃🄷🄸🄽🄶🅂 🄸 🅆🄾🄽🅃 🄳🄾:

--Ships, such as:
Dreammare
Error x Fresh
Fresh x Decans
Fresh x PJ
Geno x Fresh x Error
Ink x Reaper
Any AU Frisk x Anyone
Any AU fontcest, even if from different AUs.

--I won't do certain plots, such as: Non-con smut, Explicit R@p3 (hinted might be allowed).

--I won't do anything I'm uncomfortable with, or don't feel comfortable writing, but I'm comfortable with most things, so take your shot.

Before submitting requests, this is a reminder, to include, a ship of your choice, and weather you would like to be mentioned or not in the chapter! and preferably a genre and a loose plot, but those are optional!

AND, finally, you can submit your requests Here! (If you want, you can PM me)

👁‍🗨A/N💬
💮Fluff🌺
🍋Smut/Lemon/Lime🍈
💢Angst💣
(Any mix of these emojis means its a mix of the genres)

Side Note: Some chapters might be inspired by some of my AI-bot chat histories, but they will not be copies of the chats and will be completely rewritten by me.

.............................
Word count: 349