The Truth

Meet Crystal Dream and Eric Bind. They are a couple and have been for two years. Crystal is five foot three, she is tan and has an average body build. Her hair is dark chestnut brown and goes midway down her back, her eyes are rustic gray. Eric is six foot two, he is muscular and tan. His hair is messy and blonde, messy that always looks good. His eyes are deep sea blue. He has black tattoo thorns that run up the length of both of his arms. They might seem different, but this couple is definitely meant for each other.

They own an apartment together in Dretwood, South Carolina. The area is beautiful around the apartment and the building has a lot to offer a resident. There is a swimming pool on the last floor of the building for residents, there is a room on the floor right above the last that has a washer and dryer. Outside the apartment is a park and movie theater right down the street. Their apartment is around a small community and they love it. The residents tend to keep to themselves, but that does not bother the couple, they are more than okay with their privacy.

"Hello dear." Eric said.

He walked into the apartment door, putting his keys in the glass bowl that sits beside the door, this is where they keep their keys. Eric then walked over to Crystal who was sitting on the couch watching tv. He leaned down, placing a soft kiss against her lips.

"You're home a little early." Crystal said.

"We are supposed to have lunch together for my break, remember?" Eric asked.

Crystal's eyes grew huge. She did remember, but she had lost track of time. She took a look over at the nightstand beside the couch and well enough it was 1:00pm, the time that they had agreed to go to lunch. She shot up real quick and ran into the bedroom. Quickly, she got undressed and then she put on a blue shirt that had lace around its top. She also put jean shorts on, underneath she had on black, ripped up stockings. Then she put on boots.

"I'm so sorry, I promise that I didn't forget, I just lost track of time." Crystal said.

She grabbed her keys from the bowl. He gave her a smile, this showed that he understood and that he forgave her.

They held each other's hand and walked out of their apartment building. Eric took the lead and they walked to a small cafe called Just Dine. This place is Crystal's favorite.

She turned her head to look over at him. Her face was wearing a huge smile. He gave her a smile back, loving that he can make her happy. Eric grabbed the golden bronze handle and held it open for Crystal. Crystal gave him a smile as she walked inside.

"Hello Ms, may I help you?" The host asked.

"Table for two, please?" Eric asked.

The host stood there staring at Crystal as if nothing was happening. Her face showed impatience. There was silence in the air as the three stood and stared at each other.

"Ms, I need an answer if you would like a seat." The lady said with an attitude in her voice.

"We need a table for two." Crystal answered.

Crystal was very confused, she couldn't understand why people kept being so rude to her and Eric. They were polite and never caused others harm. The host was leading the couple to a table by the window. She gave a smile and then walked away.

"Why do people look at me like I'm crazy?" Crystal asked.

"Sweetie, they don't." Eric answered.

"I saw the way she was looking at me. I see the way everyone looks at me, it's like I'm a timebomb and people are just waiting for me to explode." Crystal gave a sigh.