The City's Hustle and Heart

It's a bright sunny day in the middle of May in Spartanburg South Carolina. The streets are bustling with all types of people and transportation traveling back and forth to events, jobs, schools and anything you can think of. Downtown is packed as usual and life is going on as if there is no danger or illegal activity going on. Coffee shops are open and busy. Mostly packed out by rich and important officials. Not knowing if the waitress with a smile is a serial killer or a child predator. The cook at your favorite restaurant could be a dope dealer. Over all the city offers alternatives to the criminal life. You have community centers who make a difference everyday. There are small clubs and bars for fun. But sometimes bad things happen their as well. Most residential areas have turned into danger zones for those who refuse to join in the rankings of gangs and criminals. Business owners are afraid and being bullied into paying to keep their businesses open. Loan sharks are taking over by being generous and charming to get people to borrow money and if they don't pay it back on time they terrorize anyone that's close to the ones that are in debt. Murderers are running rampid and getting bolder each second that passes. This city is falling into pieces and noone can seem to keep it together.

Meanwhile there is Qwapo. The finest and the sexiest drug dealer there has ever been who has the most money in the streets. He takes pride in his operation. His workers steer clear of any issues that can bring a bad rep to them. But he does rule his empire with a iron fist. He is very intimidating at his height of 6' 7 and weighing in at 236 pds. Gwapo is also a ladies man. His long nicely locked and trimmed Locs frame his dark chocolate complected face. His light green eyes, plump full lips, chiseled nose and cheeks make his face irresistible. But it doesn't stop there. His body is built like a NBA player. He is tatted from head to toe. The women love that he is so strong and manly. They also like the fact that he is carrying around a monster dick that he uses like an expert. Qwapo reminisces on how he became the biggest King Pin in his city. It started when he was just a young 14 year old boy looking to make money to help his struggling mother. He didn't grow up with a father. So he was desperate to become a better man than him. He met up with a man named Clive who introduced him to the game. Clive taught Memphis how to cook crack and sell it. He started nickeling and diming. He wasn't one to spend a lot of money. So he saved and saved. By the time he was 16 he had saved over $25000 dollars after helping his mother pay bills and take care of the rest of his siblings. He eventually recruited others and they all began a lucrative drug business. He added weed to his products and the city began buying from his and his goons. Other dealers were jealous and he had to learn how to protect what was his. By 18 he has the whole city on lock and the other dealers were just there waiting their turn to make money. They could only operate when all Memphis's trap house and corner runners shut down. Memphis is now 24 years old handling business like a big dog. He lives in a mansion Inman. But Spartanburg is still his stomping ground.

Qwapo pulls up to one of his trap houses on Howard  and he hops out his all black Mercedes truck. All the girls on the street fly down the road.

    "Hey Gwapo. When you gonna take me for a spin in your truck?" Asked Mylisha the neighborhood thot. While she is pretty with a caramel skin tone, standing at 5'7, weighing about 136 pds. With pretty hazel eyes, long sandy brown curly hair, full lips and a body that is only made for goddesses. She ain't worth shit. Mylisha fucks and sucks anything with a pulse literally. There is no way he would let her in his truck.

    "Bitch you could never ride in my truck! Tf?" Gwapo says with a chuckle. All his henchmen start laughing. He said them up as Mylisha storms off. The other girls laugh as well. They follow Gwapo into the yard of the trap house.