私の| 𝐌𝐘

002| ᴊᴜᴊᴜᴛꜱᴜ ʜɪɢʜ. ↵

❝ 𝐘/𝐍-𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍, 𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐃𝐎 𝐈𝐓! ❞

GOJO FUCKING SATORU LUNGED AT YOU for a big hug, but you shoved your hand on his face, pushing him away.

He whined, "What's the matter? What did I do now? I just wanted a hug from my woman!"

Yuta's eyes nervously shifted from Satoru to you, a small smile on his face, "Tsugukuni-sensei, Gojo-sensei, are you married?"

Let's say that Yuta got very opposite reactions.

You appeared uncomfortable and disgusted even, you had a 'ಠ╭╮ಠ' expression on your face while you still tried to avoid Satoru's hugs.

Satoru, on the other hand, looked as if he really liked that idea, he had a '( ̄︶ ̄)' expression on his face, a blush spreading across his cheeks before he giggled like a high school girl who had a crush on her senpai, "Hehe, do we look like a couple to you, Yuta-kun?"

Confused, Yuta slowly nodded, "Yes?"

Satoru looked like he got shot by an adrenaline shot, for he managed to escape your grip on his chest and hugged you tightly, "Did you hear that, my love? Do you really think I look like your husband?"

The hair on the back of your neck rose when he chuckled lightly on your nape, so damn close to you that he could feel your breasts pressing against his chest. His calloused hand went from your back to your waist, drawing you closer than you already were.

"Shall we recreate what happened 5 years ago, love?" He huskily asked, and you could feel him smirking against your nape.

You blushed and pushed him away, looking at the poor Yuta who had to witness that, "We are not married, Yuta-kun, so please don't get the wrong idea. I have a fiance."

You failed to notice how Satoru clenched his jaw and balled his hand into a fist, anger and jealousy clouding his vision.

Yuta nodded, his mouth shaped in an 'O', "I see... I'm sorry, you looked quite close,"

You merely brushed him off, "It happens. It would help if you got ready, we will introduce you to the other first years."

Yuta nodded, scurrying away nervously.

Sighing, you turned to Satoru, "Let's go?"

Satoru did not seem to hear you, for he kept staring at the ground, "Gojo?"

You rolled your eyes when he did not respond. You gently cupped his cheeks, making him turn at look from behind those thick bandages, "What happened, Satoru?"