Dinner Night

After meeting with her family and lily Annie and jungkook flew from America to Seoul.

After reaching home jungkook showered her with his love pampering her like a child.

It's been a month they returned from US. Their life is going in a very romantic and happy way. Annie still couldn't meet his parents as they were out of Korea for some business trips.

But they were going to come back soon. Annie was so excited and nervous for meeting them.

In office Annie,somi and nia were at there office doing work.

"a...actually I want to tell u something unnie" somi said. Nia and Annie divert  their focus towards her.

"what baby" Annie asked.

"yes yes say" nia said curiously.

"unnie I will tell you but you have to come at our home, you know mumma and papa have been gone out of the town so" somi said showing her puppy eyes.

"and nia you too" somi said.

"umm sorry but I can't, i have a date with jiminshi" nia said shyly.

"Jiminshi? Am.i hearing right ? Unnie did you hear that she called him jiminshi?" Somi said with wide eyes.

Nia pressed her lips together being a blushing mess.

"oh oh see someone is getting shy shy huh" Annie said laughing.

"yahh shut up" nia said blushing hard.

"Okay Nia you go and attend your date, but unnie you are coming right?" Somi asked raising her brows.

Annie gulped. It's hard to convince jungkook. He literally calls and texts her hundred times in a day, he waits for her in the evening like a baby waits for his mother. He doesn't leave her for a moment and spending whole night without her. No chance.

"Actually Jungkook -"

"Please unnie it's been a month you didn't come home. Please he will not say anything please pretty please." Somi Said with her puppy eyes and annie couldn't resist.

"Ok I'll.  now stop your drama."

Somi giggled happily.

Annie called jungkook but his phone wasn't connecting. He must be busy in shooting she thought.

At evening she left with somi to their house.

"say girl I am dieing here out of curiousity" Annie said as she drank water.

"wait a min unnie let them come" somi said sitting. Annie arched her brows.

Somi was preparing food very excitedly.

"who are coming huh" Annie asked.

" You will know soon" somi said smiling.

"You are saying this from past 1 hour" Annie said with a little frustration.

Suddenly the bell rang.

Somi ran towards the door  as she is racing the marathon she opens the door and there was both jin and jungkook.

"surprise" both of them yelled together.

"really ? you don't even tell me jeon and here I was" Annie said pouting.

" I wanted to surprise you my lady." jungkook said and  hugged annie.

He gave a short peck on her lips
she became blussing mess.

Jin cleared his throat loudly reminding him that he is also present here.

"Oh god!!!are you for serious you are here to told my sister about me and jin and what are you doing here huh? this is so cheesy man. Can't you leave your romance for a second? You just met her in the morning." somi said  crossing her arms on her chest making disgusting face.