pretend there's a title here

3rd Person POV
After everyone separated from what Killer called it, a 'family hug', J spoke out. "This shit is sweet but there's something I have to change here." "And what would that be?" Nightmare asked.

"This." The moment the word was said Nightmare became a....female? She(?) still had the goop covering her(?) and she has the...yknow.

"What the-" Nightmare was shocked to see that his voice had turned into a female one, as well as his body. "What.Did.You.Just.Do." She threatened as thousands of tentacles were summoned.

"I just changed your gender that's all. And besides, I think with you being like that, it lessens the chance of you hurting little Erry here." He told her as he pats Errors head.

"Well that's nice and all, but what are they gonna say if they found me like this? The King of Negativity, becoming a QUEEN!" She shouted.

"Don't worry, Im gonna deal with it." John assured female Nightmare. "Fine...but if they call Error the King of Negativity I'll die out of embarrassment." She told him. "Okay...anyway wanna play another truth or dare game?" Killer asked.

"Sure why not, we have all the time in the-" J was interrupted by am unwanted visitor. "Hee Hee now what thou you seek? A shed of normality? Or perhaps a refuge from thy wheel of causality that spins the narrative?" A jester like figure enters from the door.

"What in the 10 realities are you doing here, Jevil?" J asked. "Oh nothing, just bringing CHAOS!! Though I would love to mess with you all, there's a serious problem on the horizon." Jevil told them with a straight face and a serious tone.

"What the fucks the problem?" J asked, irritated his family time was interrupted. "While your here clinging onto this shed of normality and trying to escape the wheels of causality, the Criotonic Universe has been fucking itself up. All from your quest for power. The Seven has been hunting your ass, trying to find this Eden Orb." He told them while juggling the heads of Nunn and Vermel.

"WAIT THEM?! THE SEVEN?! SHIT I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!!" J thought to himself. "Now then, get back to work!!! For the story to reach it's climax!!!" He told J. "Oh goddamnit sorry guys, gotta go deal with some assholes hunting me down. Cya around....if I come back." He yelled before getting kicked by Jevil into a weird portal like thing.

"Hehehehehehe!!!!" Jevil laughed as he and J was brought right in front of them, The Seven. "WAIT WHY DID YOU-" He was interrupted with a blast from Vor. "Thank you jester, now leave." Said Eden. "Very well." Jevil responded, doing an exaggerated bow before disappearing entirely.

"Now filth, get ready to-" Colors was interrupted by a punch to his head(?). "ACK! YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT PEST!!!" Said Colors, who summoned an indeterminate amount of random things the size of the Eden Tree. "Ah sh-" J couldn't finish as he was bombarded with those same things, each one having the power to destroy the book of truth an infinite times over.

"Fuck... Why does his attacks hurt?" He asked himself as Vor took his turn. "You will feel my flames filth, you won't escape this you dumbass!!!" Vor roared as he summoned quadrillions of dark symbols and orbs the size of a Reality.

"STOP SPAMMING YOUR ATTACKS!!!!!" J shouted as he made the attacks go to Vor instead, the latter countering his own attacks. While he was busy, J took the chance to summon his katana. He used the katana to slash Vor, who somehow dodged the slash.